No announcement yet.

What's your go to Whataburger Order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chop house cheddar burger, sub Texas toast and add honey bbq sauce.

Comment

I very rarely eat breakfast there, but when I do it's a #2 all the way but skip the jalapenos.

Comment

A1 thick and hardy....and about 3 glasses of sweet tea! No reason for me to even look at the menu.

Comment

A1 burger meal as is whatasized with dp

Comment

#2 with cheese, jalapeños, bacon and mayo instead of mustard. Drink is either coke or dp.

Comment

Next time you're there for breakfast, try the Jalapeño Cheddar Biscuit with a side of the sauce they use on the Sweet and Spicy Burgers - holy moly it's good!

Comment

Originally posted by lotsofshots View Post
                Next time you're there for breakfast, try the Jalapeño Cheddar Biscuit with a side of the sauce they use on the Sweet and Spicy Burgers - holy moly it's good!
                Sounds good!

Comment

Originally posted by shaftassassin View Post
                  #2 with cheese, no onions. Add jalapenos. Medium with a sweet tea. That's my go to but i am an equal opportunity offender of the rest of the menu also.
                  bingo!

Comment

great choice!

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                    A-1 thick and hearty with grilled jalapenos & grilled green chilies.
                    I get almost the same but will add the grilled green chilies next time!

Comment

Breakfast on on bun w bacon in the am or a Monterrey Melt any other time!!

Comment

Doesn't matter. Georgetown Whataburger never gets it right anyway.

Comment

Lunch and Dinner~ Patty Melt with large fries, sweet tea and spicy ketchup
                          Breakfast and late night breakfast- Honey Butter Chicken Bisky, with one BOB and potato taquito with cheese

Comment

the Grilled Chicken is my favorite !! It's marinated and comes on a wheat bun. YUM

Comment

Working...
                            X