In-laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In-laws

Alright guys I need the green screen advice. I’m having a real hard time with this and it’s causing me problems in other areas. My in laws are in for the weekend and I’ve been racking my brain trying to come up with things to do around the house that’s fun and entertaining for all. I got a dozen little projects around the house to piddle with but that’s only fun for me and my daughter that likes to help. Trying to include everyone and I’m coming up with blanks. Keep in mind it’s me,my wife, our 2 girls 6 months and 2 yrs. my wife’s father and step mom. Ready go.

PS going to lease got vetoed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only idea was what got vetoed

Comment

I would do my best to find out what “vetoed” means right after I got back from the lease.

Comment

Don’t know your location but maybe the zoo?

Comment

My mother in law is in town w/ my nieces and they’re all doing a movie night tonight. A decent dinner somewhere each evening will kill off several hours, too.

Comment

Dominoes! Canasta. Uker. Home DVD movie night with popcorn and hotdogs. Roasted marshmellows to follow.

Comment

You could also send the women/children shopping and find something you and stepdad would enjoy together.

Comment

If you haven’t started drinking I would start...

In all seriousness- I like to create a menu and cook a huge dinner on the grill. Get some fans on the porch, ice down drinks put on some music. That will occupy the late afternoon until the kids start bath time. You and the old man tackle cooking, meal prep and other KP duties while the women take care of the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                  If you haven’t started drinking I would start...

In all seriousness- I like to create a menu and cook a huge dinner on the grill. Get some fans on the porch, ice down drinks put on some music. That will occupy the late afternoon until the kids start bath time. You and the old man tackle cooking, meal prep and other KP duties while the women take care of the kids.

Me and you are on the same page. Just started this process. Who ever said send the girls shopping your decision making privileges have been revoked.

Comment

Have a cookout, and converse? lol I don't think you have to have something special, just cookout and enjoy time with family? Maybe some cormhole or washers while y'all cook. I'm pretty low maintenance though lol

Comment

Summer Festivus. Airing of grievances followed by feats of strength.

Comment

Long walk off a short pier.

No really, have you asked them what they’d like to do?

Comment

backyard bbq with horse shoes and washers, beer, drinks some good ol' fashioned talkin'

Comment

Doing exactly that tonight. Got some Black Sabbath on the outdoor system and grilling Prime NY Strips. IPA in the glass preceded by some Rebecca Creek.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Working...
                              X