No announcement yet.

2nd amendment walkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't have bugged me if my son came to me beforehand to let me know...hell, I told my Dad the school would be calling asking where I was on Senior Skip Day. Half the seniors in the RGV were down at south padre & he had my back.

If a walk out for the 2nd irked or caused any lib to have something stuck in their craw thinking they had monopoly on the younger generation lefty movement?? I say bravo if it did...it was one day to counter the anti young gunners & not a habitual act. Wouldn't have bothered me at all if a genuine call to action was behind it.

Comment

2nd amendment walkout

I guess kids are more connected with what is going in the world today than I was in school. Hunting, fishing, trucks and girls were my focus.

18 years later and not much has changed[emoji23]

Except for girls and become singular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        I guess kids are more connected with what is going in the world today than I was in school. Hunting, fishing, trucks and girls were my focus.

118 years later and not much has changed[emoji23]

Except for girls and become singular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Fify!

Comment

Honestly, I dont think its a big deal. They slow down the pace of teaching so badly now if you're kids are doing well, they're not missing anything for doing a 2A walkout. You honestly have to try to get bad grades in school now, as long as you pay attention in class. Otherwise the whole idea of a walkout is dumb, but this is what the left did so to have any supposed recognition, this is what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
            Your having a hard time proving your point of skipping class to protest your cause when you seem to lack basic grammar and punctuation skills.
            Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
            You know typically in a debate your supposed to reference factual sources that back you argument. Sit down son you might learn something.
            Somewhere, in a dark corner, both JHT and silentstalker92's third grade teachers are softly weeping, "I tried to teach him the difference between "you're" and "your."

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Ordinarily I would agree with you, but if my child wanted to attend this event I would be all for it. We need more of this from our youth. If students don't stand up for the 2nd amendment then it could, eventually be overturned. The liberals are teaching as many youth as they can that personal responsibility/self accountability isn't important. I believe kids could "learn" a lot from like minded students at this rally. It's not a "distraction" imo, its reality in the real world we live in today.

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              It wouldn't have bugged me if my son came to me beforehand to let me know...hell, I told my Dad the school would be calling asking where I was on Senior Skip Day. Half the seniors in the RGV were down at south padre & he had my back.

If a walk out for the 2nd irked or caused any lib to have something stuck in their craw thinking they had monopoly on the younger generation lefty movement?? I say bravo if it did...it was one day to counter the anti young gunners & not a habitual act. Wouldn't have bothered me at all if a genuine call to action was behind it.

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              Somewhere, in a dark corner, both JHT and silentstalker92's third grade teachers are softly weeping, "I tried to teach him the difference between "you're" and "your."

Comment

Working...
              X