Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 06-07-2018, 04:20 PM   #1
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default Civil War Between Blacks

Are yall seeing this as much as I am? In my short lifetime I have not seen so many blacks standing up and speaking out against the left and other blacks. "Democrat plantation" is become a reoccurring daily word. There is definitely something bubbling here! ( that the media is not covering)
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 04:23 PM   #2
Pedernal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Amistad

Where are you seeing this
Pedernal is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 04:34 PM   #3
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

It is interesting,I have noticed it. Seems all it takes sometimes if for the right person to have the courage to speak out. Kanye was not the first but he brought the attention to those who did. Lots of folks in that community have been speaking the truth about the dem party and their plantation for years. Im just glad its seems to be catching on.
One The biggest deceptions in American history is that the dem party gives a **** about African Americans
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 04:36 PM   #4
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Yes. Among legitimate fair minded intellectuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 04:51 PM   #5
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedernal View Post
Where are you seeing this
Multiple outlets
Old 06-07-2018, 07:51 PM   #6
J Sweet
Pope & Young

I would actually argue that its bigger than just that demographic. Its the entire left. Too large a group is going full blown post modernist and the rational classical liberals are fed up and drawing a line on going for another trip down Marxism lane. The liberals doing this are at least +2 on the IQ bell curve. My mind has been blown by the “intellectual dark web” and most of them are liberal.

Old 06-07-2018, 08:41 PM   #7
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

The left is blowing up right now. They are going to eat themselves alive.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-07-2018, 08:56 PM   #8
Etxbuckman
Pope & Young

I’ve seen it too, and it’s a start, but I do have one problem with it: they say stuff like “the Democratic party has never done anything for you.” And that may be true but no party should, in my opinion, pander to any one demograpic. Yes, the left is awful but to suggest they vote Republican, or whatever else, in the hopes of getting something is just as ridiculous.
Etxbuckman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 07:03 AM   #9
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Yes I've noticed and this is refreshing to see..

BUT you have the educated, motivated and responsible AND ignorant, irresponsible, lazy victims in every race.. Its time for everyone on the right, regardless of race, to come together and fight the good fight... Its the only hope we have.. Anything less will not get it done..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 07:18 AM   #10
jer_james
Ten Point

It's politics in general - people are searching for ways to escape the "left" and the "right"
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 07:44 AM   #11
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Anyone who believes that any government is there to "help you" is several bricks shy of a load.. Personal Responsibility.... people... Personal Responsibility...
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 07:47 AM   #12
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post

BUT you have the educated, motivated and responsible AND ignorant, irresponsible, lazy victims in every race.. Its time for everyone on the right, regardless of race, to come together and fight the good fight... Its the only hope we have.. Anything less will not get it done..
It wont happen with out the help of the educated, motivated and responsible people on the left to fight the good fight. They have to turn out their own to pasture.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:58 AM   #13
jer_james
Ten Point

Right is split as well. Just see Healthcare ...
Old 06-08-2018, 08:16 AM   #14
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Right is split as well. Just see Healthcare ...
They are and all political parties are at all times to some degree. This movement though is transcendent of political parties though. Its free thinkers putting politics to the side in the search of truth and liberty. Those left of center in this movement are of the old guard classical sense. "I don't agree with you politically but I will defend your right to speak and believe it to the death". Those right of center are conservative in nature but are more aligned with libertarian practices. They (I will also say we) don't agree with all the politics of the left of center but again will die for the protections afforded to them under the BOR and COTUS. In both cases they are leaving the dogmatic ideology of the two parties. The Conservatism/Republican party has been over ran with ideologues. The Liberal/Democratic party has been over ran with ideologues. The shame about it being is that the ideology is just a tool of the politicians within the parties to harvest control and power but they have created monsters. At this point in time you are seeing more of this on the left because I believe the right has embraced this renaissance a year or two earlier. Lots of people are starting to see through the bull **** and are tired of voting for people they don't want to just because its a better alternative. The two party system is on the brink IMO.

Last edited by J Sweet; 06-08-2018 at 08:27 AM.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:23 AM   #15
J Sweet
Pope & Young

I will add that Candace Owens is not part of this movement but might capitalize one it like she has on whatever movement will make her money at the time. She has actively fought for internet censorship so she gets a vote of no confidence from me and I don't have to really get into old "GWB doesn't care about black people" media whore guy.

Check out names like (and I don't agree with everything they say) Kmele Foster and Coleman Hughes if you want to see some really intelligent and enlightened Americans of African descent.

For an overall view on the movement I would recommend publications such as Quillette and checking out the intellectual dark web for links. Reason mag is another but recently has embrace too much politics and bias but there are still good works in there.

** Another good name Ayaan Hirsi Ali

Last edited by J Sweet; 06-08-2018 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:26 AM   #16
Legdog
Pope & Young

Civil war? Between blacks?

No. Not even a little bit. A handful of Kanye’s doesn’t make a movement.

Legdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 08:39 AM   #17
Charles
Pope & Young

These two young ladies seem to be spot on, plus they crack me up.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCug...UvYooOjXyHjsxQ
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-08-2018, 08:44 AM   #18
jer_james
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
They are and all political parties are at all times to some degree. This movement though is transcendent of political parties though. Its free thinkers putting politics to the side in the search of truth and liberty. Those left of center in this movement are of the old guard classical sense. "I don't agree with you politically but I will defend your right to speak and believe it to the death". Those right of center are conservative in nature but are more aligned with libertarian practices. They (I will also say we) don't agree with all the politics of the left of center but again will die for the protections afforded to them under the BOR and COTUS. In both cases they are leaving the dogmatic ideology of the two parties. The Conservatism/Republican party has been over ran with ideologues. The Liberal/Democratic party has been over ran with ideologues. The shame about it being is that the ideology is just a tool of the politicians within the parties to harvest control and power but they have created monsters. At this point in time you are seeing more of this on the left because I believe the right has embraced this renaissance a year or two earlier. Lots of people are starting to see through the bull **** and are tired of voting for people they don't want to just because its a better alternative. The two party system is on the brink IMO.
I agree completely. I noticed it first with the Tea Party influx, and then the Libertarians. As the repeal of Healthcare was defeated it became abundantly clear that there is a large faction within the Republicans that simply don't want the Government involved in much of anything anymore.

I also saw through the Primaries leading up to the Democratic convention that folks were appalled at what took place against Bernie. That was huge in creating a rift throughout their party. It seemed as if A LOT of people lost complete respect for the party in general for their actions.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:44 AM   #19
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
Civil war? Between blacks?

No. Not even a little bit. A handful of Kanye’s doesn’t make a movement.

No one within the movement thinks Kanye West is part of this. Here is a good article on the IDW that speaks to the Kanye thing.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/05/03/w...ctual-dark-web

There was great article on Candace Owens but I cant find. None the less you can look up that she ran an internet censorship cite to dox what she and her friends would deem to be internet "bullies". This line of thinking does not sit well with me at all. Not a free speech advocate IMO.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #20
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Lightbulb

A lot to unpack on this...…….interesting thread.
Quote:
Yes. Among legitimate fair minded intellectuals.
Booker T. Washington (born a slave) and W.E. Dubois (born after slavery) had these intellectual debates post emancipation. Well documented, nothing new. I guess this so-called civil war analogy has been around for a loooooong time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
The left is blowing up right now. They are going to eat themselves alive.
Yes they are. Clearly, the right is headed down the same path but most have on blinders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etxbuckman View Post
I’ve seen it too, and it’s a start, but I do have one problem with it: they say stuff like “the Democratic party has never done anything for you.” And that may be true but no party should, in my opinion, pander to any one demograpic. Yes, the left is awful but to suggest they vote Republican, or whatever else, in the hopes of getting something is just as ridiculous.
Bingo! Both parties are about the WE, US, OURS!!! Zero individualism exists, either join the TEAM/PARTY or you are on the outside. Collectivism will be the death blow that takes this nation to serfdom......while individualism built the nation!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post

I will concede it is nice that folks are "noticing" something that has been debated in churches, civic clubs and at dinner parties for 150 years. Per your statement above I wholeheartedly agree. I surmise for this topic to even be a discussion is sort of ironic, but amusingly interesting. I would submit that the majority must believe that a specific 12% of 330,000 million Americans are monolithic in thought, education, income & action. That was not the case shortly after emancipation...…...why would that be factual today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
It's politics in general - people are searching for ways to escape the "left" and the "right"
………….now this is something I am seeing a lot of!
Quote:
Incredible post sir!
"Collectivism versus Individualism" is truly being driven by our political environment. Even religion, income and race are being driven by political BS. What are we doing to the nation? Some believe we are saving our way of life! Some say we are destroying our way of life! I think the truth is absolutely in the middle and the pendulum always swings back to center.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-13-2018, 08:57 AM   #21
J Sweet
Pope & Young

More names and links for intelligent objective thinkers.
"
Dr. Thomas Sowell (most impressive intellect and this clip is from 1981 so the "revolution" has early roots. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU

Larry Elder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPXTWJhnYM

Rev Jesse Lee Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkLT6kz7Dqc

Last edited by J Sweet; 06-13-2018 at 09:02 AM.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:40 PM   #22
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
More names and links for intelligent objective thinkers.
"
Dr. Thomas Sowell (most impressive intellect and this clip is from 1981 so the "revolution" has early roots. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxygmc_SMAU

Larry Elder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phPXTWJhnYM

Rev Jesse Lee Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkLT6kz7Dqc
Thanks added them to my follow list