Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 06-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #51
Vermin93
Ten Point

Hunt In: North TX, OK, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Shepard Smith is a complete tool & nothing should taken seriously from that ding-dong...Neil Cavuto does a much better & seemingly more impartial analysis on topics that matter. At least fox goes out of their way to have guests & hosts with leftist views regularly & not a full blown cheer squad for either side. I don't watch the vids, but linking shepard isn't gonna entice me. Guy is horrible.

I'm not gonna waste my time, but could show the stupidity of rachael madow showing a 180 on any topic looking just as incompetent at 'reporting' news.

What I don't understand is why Fox gives shepard that big badarse spaceship to report from & Neil is behind a humble desk / scene.
I try to avoid commenting on things for which I have no context. The clips are a side-by-side comparison of reporting by Sean Hannity and Sheppard Smith, and it's actually a bit comical.

We can both agree that this forum should definitely watch more Neil Cavuto. For those who missed this analysis from Neil a few weeks ago, it's worth a listen.

Last edited by Vermin93; 06-02-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Vermin93 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-02-2018, 01:52 PM   #52
Pedernal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Amistad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin93 View Post
I try to avoid commenting on things for which I have no context. The clips are a side-by-side comparison of reporting by Sean Hannity and Sheppard Smith, and it's actually a bit comical.

We can both agree that this forum should definitely watch more Neil Cavuto. For those who missed this analysis from Neil a few weeks ago, it's worth a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uWi2tE6ajc
Hannity is not a journalist and S. Smith belongs on CNN plus, I would question his ability as a journalist as he is extremely biased in his reporting...

Cavoto and Baier are more inline with what actual journalist are supposed to be... Not sure I could say that about anybody on CNN....
Pedernal is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-02-2018, 02:08 PM   #53
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uWi2tE6ajc
Seriously?! Do you know how many thousands of side by side videos of any news media could be played and be contradictory to each other? Like I said, keep reaching. It shows your true *cough* centrist *cough* colors.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-02-2018, 02:21 PM   #54
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Seriously?! Do you know how many thousands of side by side videos of any news media could be played and be contradictory to each other? Like I said, keep reaching. It shows your true *cough* centrist *cough* colors.
What makes you think I'm reaching for anything?

A Fox News conservative opinion guy goes off on 3 things about Trump. A Fox News news anchor goes off on the the same 3 issues about Trump and reports the polar opposite of the Fox News opinion guy. That's it. It's ironic, comical and pretty ridiculous....and apparently it's offended some people, too. Lol.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:29 PM   #55
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
What makes you think I'm reaching for anything?

A Fox News conservative opinion guy goes off on 3 things about Trump. A Fox News news anchor goes off on the the same 3 issues about Trump and reports the polar opposite of the Fox News opinion guy. That's it. It's ironic, comical and pretty ridiculous....and apparently it's offended some people, too. Lol.
What are the dates of these two "reports"?

You act like they were reported back to back on the same day. Reaching? Absolutely!
Old 06-02-2018, 02:32 PM   #56
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

The only thing I tend to agree with Hannity on is the slight possibility of how creepy this rabbit hole could be, but will never actually know & can make one think how scary it is with folks behind the scene manipulating the democratic process. Makes you concerned a hell of a lot more than russians and Facebook. I don't think we have anything other than our opinions until the next chapter of the investigation unfolds.

Like I mentioned before & yeah The water is so muddy, but seeing how political the FBI has become leaning democratic, giving hillary a pass on egregious law breaking & creating the whole dossier mess?? My personal belief (no bases of facts other than seeing it play out & my own assumption) is the obama admin initiated the spy into oppositions campaign with ulterior motives than interception of russia, clinton knew it from day one & started orchestrating this fiasco. She had much more shenanigans going on with russia and other events. She is dirty yet untouchable, but a person not connected to the washington machine is having everything thrown to get an impeachment. I had my doubts on the man, but has shown himself to be very dedicated & determined to achieving his goals & doing what is best for the US. He gets no media credit for any successful & positive action, they plays both sides contradicting themselves as stories develop. I've never seen a potus be so interactive & on the fore front with so many different issues. I'm long overdue & need to eat a little crow for my doubts. It's just unfortunate to see the continued divisiveness & no support.

The MSM wants a connection with Russia even if it's false & planted, to fail with north korea even if millions of people are left to suffer...to see half the country with so much disdain, not acknowledge the current economy & root for the bad guy is disturbing. Simply because they do not like him. I didn't either at first, but the results are there.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-02-2018, 03:36 PM   #57
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
What are the dates of these two "reports"?

You act like they were reported back to back on the same day. Reaching? Absolutely!
The clips are from the Hannity show on May 29 and Shepard Smith Reporting on May 29. They literally occurred hours apart.

Am I still "reaching"? Lol.

Make sure you watch the Neil Cavuto monologue that I linked earlier.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:41 PM   #58
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
The clips are from the Hannity show on May 29 and Shepard Smith Reporting on May 29. They literally occurred hours apart.

Am I still "reaching"? Lol.

Make sure you watch the Neil Cavuto monologue that I linked earlier.
Lol! Well, that blows my argument to ****, now doesn't it.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:50 PM   #59
Vermin93
Ten Point

Quote:
Lol! Well, that blows my argument to ****, now doesn't it.

Lol.

Can you imagine if the IG report doesn’t vindicate Trump? Hannity might go postal.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:57 PM   #60
Ironman
Pope & Young

Quote:
Lol.

Can you imagine if the IG report doesn’t vindicate Trump? Hannity might go postal.
Nah. There's enough ridiculous actions from the left that shows the general public how purely asinine they really are. History will vindicate Trump, unlike the previous administration.
Old 06-02-2018, 06:07 PM   #61
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Gowdy is a pencil neck blow hard.. He talked a BIG game and has never delivered anything.. Nothing...... He had me fooled for a minute.. His true colors have now been revealed.. Now he is just interested in bouncing from talk show to talk show...... What a putz...
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-02-2018, 06:12 PM   #62
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Shepard Smith is a complete tool & nothing should taken seriously from that ding-dong...Neil Cavuto does a much better & seemingly more impartial analysis on topics that matter. At least fox goes out of their way to have guests & hosts with leftist views regularly & not a full blown cheer squad for either side. I don't watch the vids, but linking shepard isn't gonna entice me. Guy is horrible.

I'm not gonna waste my time, but could show the stupidity of rachael madow showing a 180 on any topic looking just as incompetent at 'reporting' news.

What I don't understand is why Fox gives shepard that big badarse spaceship to report from & Neil is behind a humble desk / scene.

And you are being very reserved in your description of Sheppard Smith but I know exactly what you mean.

What I really want to say about that individual would surely land me in the cooler so I will refrain....
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-03-2018, 07:46 AM   #63
batmaninja
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
The fact is that as of today, you don't know whether the informant was spying on Trump and/or his campaign or whether he was investigating what shenanigans the Russians were up to.

So the spy was one of those Lifelock "security monitors"? Not there to stop the Russian collusion , or impede the Russian collusion, just wanted monitor it so he could report after the fact, with no evidence whatsoever ever? Why not record any evidence or facts of the collusion. I mean it's been over a year, millions spent, attorneys offices raided, moles in the campaigns, and look at all of those clear and concise pertinent facts you can point out.

I hate to burst the bubble. But Neil and Shepherd don't care about you, or me or any TBHs. They don't care if you are informed of current events, they don't care if you know what is going on in the world, they don't care about your opinions. Frankly they don't care about you.

The only thing they care about is selling ads and making money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #64
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Hunt In: BWD

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...ms-ridiculous/

Quote:
“Number one, Trey Gowdy knows he’s not supposed to confirm or deny Spygate. Number two, saying that the placing of a spy, or a confidential human source, as the big shots call it, in the Trump campaign has nothing to do with Donald Trump is ridiculous.”

Valid points
JFISHER is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-03-2018, 07:31 PM   #65
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
But Neil and Shepherd don't care about you, or me or any TBHs. They don't care if you are informed of current events, they don't care if you know what is going on in the world, they don't care about your opinions. Frankly they don't care about you.

The only thing they care about is selling ads and making money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least MORE & MORE are realizing this part of the equation.........if NOTHING else!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top