No announcement yet.

DIY draw board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant get it to open. i'll try when i get home.

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
      cant get it to open. i'll try when i get home.
      If not just email me and I will try and send you the link directly.

joe (at) tcfarchery (dot) com

Comment

Good video Joe. On my tablet I could only see the strother vid. They have a fancy drawboard. They do it almost exactly as I do.

I actually set my stops for drawlength more than letoff. Just the way I like to do it. On my elites and obsessions I've owned, it falls right in at about 80%. I tend to shorten it up a tad cause I like a 75% range better.

My pulses I've owned had crazy letoff though, when maximized.....it was over 80, more around 85

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
          And......here is the link for the Strother tuning video. It is done by Mitch Badgerow who is the designer for Strother Archery.

It is on a public folder on my Dropbox, so let me know if this link doesn't work for you.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...g%20videos.mp4
          got it, good stuff man.

Comment

Draw boards are an awesome tool. While im at it before I get run over, ive been tuning bows for a little over 20 years. Not just mine. Compounds, recurves and long bows. They are totally not necessary. Unless you're super picky on your equipment like me. And I still dont use it.

As far as Rocky and Mudslinger. And there combined no how, they've forgotten more than most of you know. Including myself.
            Attached Files

Comment

why is it that everytime this thread tries to get back on track somebody comes back in trying to seek some sort of vindication. don't like them (draw boards), don't need them then just press on.........it really is that simple.

Comment

why is it that everytime this thread tries to get back on track somebody comes back in trying to seek some sort of vindication. don't like them (draw boards), don't need them then just press on.........it really is that simple.
                I know... This was supposed to be a neat thread on a DIY draw board and it got all shot to Hell!

Comment

Mudslinger, me n Rocky are the only guilty parties right.

Fyi you did one hell of a job. If a person wants to use draw boards its there choice and certainly won't hurt nada. Once again thats a slick diy set up.

Comment

Working...
                  X