No announcement yet.

Mathews Halon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the chance to hold and shoot one with Jim at Gateway Archery. I've never been a Matthews guy but this bow is unbelievable. I would encourage anyone looking for a new bow to check one out. Extremely smooth draw cycle, very well balanced and tremendous amount of let off. As soon as he gets the mods I need, I will be getting mine tuned up and out In the field. Also if you are close to Stephenville, I would highly recommend Gateway Archery, Jim is a super nice guy that goes out of his way to help his customers!! I will post pics as soon as I pick it up next week.

Comment

Originally posted by byrdman03cars View Post
      I had the chance to hold and shoot one with Jim at Gateway Archery. I've never been a Matthews guy but this bow is unbelievable. I would encourage anyone looking for a new bow to check one out. Extremely smooth draw cycle, very well balanced and tremendous amount of let off. As soon as he gets the mods I need, I will be getting mine tuned up and out In the field. Also if you are close to Stephenville, I would highly recommend Gateway Archery, Jim is a super nice guy that goes out of his way to help his customers!! I will post pics as soon as I pick it up next week.
      If its the same Jim I recall, he used to be one of the tech's at Alvarado Archery. Hes a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
        If its the same Jim I recall, he used to be one of the tech's at Alvarado Archery. Hes a good guy.

Same one!

Comment

Defiantly the best looking bow Mathews has ever made, but looking cool doesn't kill anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhorn View Post
            Hahahaha. I couldn't resist. There should be a new bow in today for people to shoot. Swing by and shoot it you'll be hooked.
            I didn't think you could pull 70 pds. If it gets to be too much for you I will give you 500.00 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
              I didn't think you could pull 70 pds. If it gets to be too much for you I will give you 500.00 for it.
              I started working out and doing herbal life, it's changed my life!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhorn View Post
                I started working out and doing herbal life, it's changed my life!!!
                That bow is awesome. That will be my next bow if I can't pull off this trad kick.

Comment

I shot it today. Nice draw. Solid on the shot. Well balanced. Won't be buyin it!

Comment

Originally posted by ragin' View Post
                    what bow??????
                    k34

Comment

SO whats the price of this thing???

Comment

Originally posted by brianw View Post
                        so whats the price of this thing???
                        $999.

Comment

Not to bad a price..Thanks