• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Oh so true Candace

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      If it weren’t for twitter trump probably wouldn’t have been elected, you may not like it but it’s his only method to talk to the people and expose things because we don’t have a real media.
      It’s the way of the future and you can bet every president from now on will use social media, they are learning first hand from someone that is brilliant with it.
      I don’t use Twitter nor Facebook nor any other social media, I don’t like it but it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Bingo! Ding ding ding, we have a winner! The very reason he uses Twitter. The left handed media will not publish his accomplishments

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Americans are dreamers too
        Dude! Americans are the original dreamers

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          The cop that adopted the baby .... wow how could them dems not clap for them .
          That made me tear up
          Yep, that was good

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Why, the ACLU of course. They claim the word being used by him is "divisive" and "exclusionary" .

Plus some POS congressman got up and walked out when the USA chant started.

They are Anti-Trump, but eve more so, Anti-American
            That was Luis Gutierrez, from Chicago of course.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              Dude! Americans are the original dreamers
              In more ways than we care to remember.

Click image for larger version

Name:	13prs3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	24527901

Comment

In regards to tweeting...the country has changed, technology has changed, politics has changed...why wouldn't the presidency change as well?

The media clowns were counting on the solemn silence that GW and others displayed while being torn apart.

FORNICATE THEM AND THE FREE RANGE NATURAL GRASS FED HUMANELY TRAINED EQUINES THAT THEY RODE IN ON!!!!

When you stop reporting the facts and you go out of your way to undermine the strength and security and secrets of our nation, you are an ENEMY OF THE STATE.

Opinion pieces, blogs, podcasts are the forum for subjective opinions.

The publicly consumed news should report Mother *&*&*& facts!

If i were president I would talk directly to the people on a regular basis. Not a big showy press conference. Just me telling my bosses (citizens) what I've done that week to protect them and promote their prosperity.

I would treat the biased media like a man that was trying to come between me and my wife. As president, the country is like your wife and the current media is trying to cause a divorce. Run their asses out of the house and whoop their asses ever chance you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  In regards to tweeting...the country has changed, technology has changed, politics has changed...why wouldn't the presidency change as well?

The media clowns were counting on the solemn silence that GW and others displayed while being torn apart.

FORNICATE THEM AND THE FREE RANGE NATURAL GRASS FED HUMANELY TRAINED EQUINES THAT THEY RODE IN ON!!!!

When you stop reporting the facts and you go out of your way to undermine the strength and security and secrets of our nation, you are an ENEMY OF THE STATE.

If i were president I would talk directly to the people on a regular basis. Not a big showy press conference. Just me telling my bosses (citizens) what I've done that week to protect them and promote their prosperity.

I would treat the biased media like a man that was trying to come between me and my wife. As president, the country is like your wife and the current media is trying to cause a divorce. Run their asses out of the house and whoop their asses ever chance you get.
                  That's what I'm talking about!!

Comment

all this ^^

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfrLkqsEuog"]MSNBC Anchor Admits "Our Job" Is To "Control Exactly What People Think" - YouTube[/ame]
                    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 01-31-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                      In more ways than we care to remember.

[ATTACH]894691[/ATTACH]
                      Oh that is so cute...

SMDH...

Comment

We have only ourselves to blame for this. In our Capitalistic-driven country, money is made with every link click, website hit and soundbite played. Just look to the top banner of this web age if you want proof. We the People have created this market by demanding instant information at our fingertips so they give it to us...whether it's accurate or not. We will continue to support this practice as long as we are not doing our due diligence in researching & vetting the news that we like, share & re-tweet. The media knows this, politicians know this, and MAGA...err MEGA corporations know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                          That was Luis Gutierrez, from Chicago of course.
                          He was triggered.

again...

Click image for larger version

Name:	LUIS-GUTIERREZ-facebook.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	24527904

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Oh that is so cute...

SMDH...
                            I do my best

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                              I do my best
                              At trolling? I completely agree!

Comment

100% Right!
                                Best and MOST truest thing I have read today!
                                You Nailed it Bobby!

Comment

Working...
                                X