Crazy Ants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Ants

I live in Houston and I have so many crazy ants that my patio looks like it's moving. Called Terminex and they said Amdro won't kill them. They will just keep walking over the dead ants and keep going.

Good grief - how do I get rid of these things?

What are they eating?

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
    I live in Houston and I have so many crazy ants that my patio looks like it's moving. Called Terminex and they said Amdro won't kill them. They will just keep walking over the dead ants and keep going.

Good grief - how do I get rid of these things?

What are they eating?
    have you tried Demon ? I've heard that stuff kills dam near anything

Comment

Demon is awesome stuff. Kills everything

Comment

I thought this was going to be an Italian family reunion thread......

Comment

When we first bought our house I found a pest control store on 1960 close to 249 that sells the professional grade stuff that the pest control companies use. The bottle was like $100 but 7 years later I still haven’t used it all and it kills just about anything that touches it. Its called Bifen I/T.

Comment

Anything with fipronil will do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
              When we first bought our house I found a pest control store on 1960 close to 249 that sells the professional grade stuff that the pest control companies use. The bottle was like $100 but 7 years later I still haven’t used it all and it kills just about anything that touches it. Its called Bifen I/T.
              The Bifen I/T works, until you kill them you have to treat the house every 2 weeks. You can get it at tractor Supply for 25$

Comment

If it is the same crazy ants that i have here, you aint going to get them all. We have a professional company spray every 3 months, and the best we can do is keep them at bay and out of the house. Good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post

Solutions Pest and years/Self Chem...still there. They have all kinds of good stuff for pests and your yard. 2-4D, granular permethian.......

Comment

Gas

Comment

We had the same problem. Talked to a friend in pest control and he recommended this along with gel ant traps ... we got it about a week and a half ago, sprayed it inside and outside and haven't seen a single ant since.

Comment

We have a place in East Texas near lake Palestine. More crazy ants than you can imagine. They get into my jeep, house, you name it they are in it. They love the A/C unit. Get into the points on the thing and keep it from starting up. I've become an expert at keeping the A/C going. Supposedly they kill the fire ants. Ok. They all just need to die. Give me a black pi** ant any day over these things.

Comment

I use Demon WP for just about everything but it didn’t kill the crazy ants. I used Termidor on them and that did the trick.

Comment

Maybe this will work......
                            Attached Files

Comment

Try D.E. powder.

Comment

Working...
                              X