No announcement yet.

Living the Dream in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to it! You have some wonderful prospects with a little growing left to do

Comment

awesome man, congrats

Comment

Nice place

Comment

Nice little ranch!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't wait for Iamhooked to post the new growth pics! Very nice year ahead I believe

Comment

Let's have a look the at the possible prospects for the upcoming season! The question is who is the primary target Of course the choice is Iamhooked and the family!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Darton; 07-28-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Wow, nice looking bucks!

Comment

Thanks Darton for posting the pictures. Lots of potential bucks this year.

Comment

Lots of options

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
                      Thanks Darton for posting the pictures. Lots of potential bucks this year.
                      Can't wait for the conclusion Keep us updated for the hunt!

Comment

Love the bridge, but I'm skeptical that it will stay. I hate water/creek crossings as I've dumped a ton of money into the two that cause me headaches.

Comment

Very nice place I had no idea how nice OK was/is

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                            Love the bridge, but I'm skeptical that it will stay. I hate water/creek crossings as I've dumped a ton of money into the two that cause me headaches.
                            Was thinking the same thing... Round here, spring rains would likely put that thing over on the next property somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Was thinking the same thing... Round here, spring rains would likely put that thing over on the next property somewhere...
                              I've got a creek that I will never cross, nor need to. The owner before be did something like the OP, but he used railroad tracks. Most of the railroad ties are gone, but the track remains. I've thought about doing bridges, but I'd want it about 5-6 foot higher. I've even considered low water crossings...I still like the idea of telephone poles, just makes me wonder.

Comment

Congrats, looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X