Looking for a great custom recurve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item number: 140092106280

Here is an Assenheimer on ebay. It is an older bow but the price is right.

Comment

ArtisticWildlife- I recommend you try to make it to some of the Traditional Bowhunters of Texas shoots and shooting some of the bows before deciding on which bowyer/model of bow you want to buy. There are alot of excellent bows out there, but not every bow shoots well for every person. I wouldn't buy a bow without first test driving one, and some of these shoots are the best places to get your hands on a whole bunch of them. The Texas State Longbow Championship is coming up in just a couple of months in Ft. Worth and you can meet several bowyers and check out their wares there. You can go to www.tbot.org/index.asp to see a lising of upcoming shoots as well as contact info. When I was shopping for my first stickbow I was able to make it to the Great Lakes Longbow Invitational where I shot so many bows that I wore my fingertips off. Some of the bows that came most highly recommended by others simply wouldn't shoot for me, it's really a very personal decision which can only be made after shooting the bow. Good luck to you, and I hope you find the bow that's right for you!
      -Cheryl Napper

Comment

Just thought of another. Brackenbury, by Bill Howland.

it's really a very personal decision which can only be made after shooting the bow.
        Yep.

Comment

Working...
        X