No announcement yet.

tradgear + pop-ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Tracy, just another 1/4 inch and you'd be a true 6 footer .....

I have a Matrix (recurve model) and can very comfortably shoot my Mentor with 64" limbs. Starts getting a little snug with 66" limbs, but still shootable.

Another vote for shooting out of your blind A LOT before hunting, especially if you are going to be shooting thru the netting. It definitely messes with your mind a bit, so you need to get comfortable with it before the "real deal" time comes

Comment

Used my Mosshrn this year and knew it might be close but NO SHOW..not EVEn close so I sold both of them and bought me a couple<3> of the 81" tall Carbon Ventures at Sams in San Angelo

Comment

When my son bought a Double Bull I had him get the recurve model just so I have room to shoot my 64" longbow out of it and there is pleanty of room to shoot it . Like they said practice from it before actual hunt thing do look different from it........Andy

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
          I just bought a ameristep dominator. I had it set up in my living room today,and I would think you would have more than enough room. cost 209 after s$h.
          Chris Kiefner
          Where did you get it for that price?

Comment

aight well i got the pop-up out today and i am able to shoot out of it with room to spare..... looks like it will going with me to the lsba hunt

john

Comment

Good luck John, can't wait to hear about your hunt. Be safe.

Brian

Comment

Working...
              X