Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s got the best 4th of July fire works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s got the best 4th of July fire works?

My buddy says if we go across the line into Wyoming they have some good ones
    They are starting to pop here in Austin. Happy 4th of July!

I’m up here in Williamsburg, VA and going to the fireworks show in Colonial Williamsburg tonight. Supposed to be pretty good. We’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Houston Astroworld, bar none!

But it was rumored Hillary had one planned that was better.......

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        I’m up here in Williamsburg, VA and going to the fireworks show in Colonial Williamsburg tonight. Supposed to be pretty good. We’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I was in Williamsburg for the first time last month, cool area and I bet they do the 4th right.

For us we really like the Wendell Family fireworks show in Rockport, watch on the water in Little Bay, very festive environment.

Comment

Port Aransas has a good show over the ship channel, sponsored by HEB.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
            Port Aransas has a good show over the ship channel, sponsored by HEB.
            We used to have a great one at Washington on-the Brazos sponsored by HEB but they pulled their sponsorship a couple of years ago, so it is no more.

Comment

Washington by far. Some company donated $750,000 for fireworks show at Trump's rally tonight. I'll be in Port O'conner

Comment

New York City has a super show , all major Texas city’s have better than average
                I was in Los Angeles California last year and from our view point got to see about 5-6 bigger shows all going on at the same time

Comment

Telluride Colorado, something about fireworks in the mountains...

Comment

Seeing them on the lawn in Washington DC is pretty dang cool.

Comment

Hells Gate at Possum Kingdom is probably the best I’ve seen.

Comment

Disney World...….every night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold69 View Post
                          Telluride Colorado, something about fireworks in the mountains...
                          We are talking about Beaver Creek/Vail for next years 4th of July...……..gotta be incredible in the MOUNTAINS!!!!

Comment

For us we really like the Wendell Family fireworks show in Rockport, watch on the water in Little Bay, very festive environment.[/QUOTE]

We’re at Rockport Beach right now and it has a festive feel. Having to go home now for work stuff. I’d like to watch the one here.

Comment

When we did fireworks shows, the load out for the Del Rio show was 3 times the size of the country club show we did. Never saw it, but it had volume. The one we did cost $15k.

Comment

Working...
                              X