Opinions on AC unit for SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on AC unit for SALE

Wanted to get some of your thoughts. I have a 3 ton ac system I want to sell. It has an electric furnace. Complete system I don’t need anymore, I think it’s about 7 years old but will confirm once I pull it all out. Nothing wrong with it I’m just downsizing the area so going with a smaller unit. I also have all the duct work that can go or I can get rid of it. –What are these things worth and would someone actually buy a used unit? I plan to get some good pics of it all once I get it down etc.. But thought I’d ask around before it sits forever and the dirt dobbers invade….

Thanks

Is it R 22 or R 410a? Usually they are hard to sell. A large amount of the cost of a system is the install. So for not a whole lot more money you can get a 10 yr. parts warranty.

That being said, I have a 5 ton condensing unit R22, 13 seer. 4 yrs old. Came from my brothers house when we upgraded to a 20 seer variable speed system.
    Also have a 110k btuh 2 stg furnace that has been installed and never ran. It got installed, and when I went to start it up I discovered it had a capacitor motor, and was supposed to be an ECM motor. The disti sold me the wrong furnace, so he gave me the correct furnace, and since this one had been installed, they didn't want it back.

Like to move these out of my storage.

Comment

Working...
    X