Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobcat mount

Not sure where to post this.....

I'm looking for a nice bobcat with big rosettes spots or just big spots on its back. If anyone has one in the freezer and have decided not to get it mount, please let me know.....

Bad picture but something similar to this or better spots....
    Attached Files

I'm not going to lie. I saw a sad face and "Bobcat Mount" and I was expecting another hilarious looking bobcat mount. Not the case this time. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
      I'm not going to lie. I saw a sad face and "Bobcat Mount" and I was expecting another hilarious looking bobcat mount. Not the case this time. I hope you find what you're looking for.
      You and me both. I was scared to even open this for fear of flashbacks.

Good luck OP

Comment

Originally posted by yanta61 View Post
        Not sure where to post this.....

I'm looking for a nice bobcat with big rosettes spots or just big spots on its back. If anyone has one in the freezer and have decided not to get it mount, please let me know.....

Bad picture but something similar to this or better spots....
        I have one in the freezer and made several calls to see if anyone wanted it, no takers so I case skinned it for a wallhanger hide....wish i would have known you needed one!

Comment

There's a guy on Facebook selling S Tx rosette spotted cats. I MIGHT have one- I'll check.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
            There's a guy on Facebook selling S Tx rosette spotted cats. I MIGHT have one- I'll check.
            send me a massage with guys name on FB if you dont have one....

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
              I have one in the freezer and made several calls to see if anyone wanted it, no takers so I case skinned it for a wallhanger hide....wish i would have known you needed one!
              That just the way my luck goes...always a day late...lol

Comment

I have one tubed out in the freezer

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                  I have one tubed out in the freezer
                  I'll send you a message

Comment

Ive got two cats in the freezer. bigger one has nice spots

Comment

I start a very big predator control project next week, if I catch any good Rosettes I will keep you in mind. The property owner wants zero retained but I also have a permitted release property were I release Spring and Summer time cats. Everything else gets wacked and stacked and disposed of because of the state Rabies Quarantine laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Tylerj5699 View Post
                        Ive got two cats in the freezer. bigger one has nice spots
                        sent you a message

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                          I start a very big predator control project next week, if I catch any good Rosettes I will keep you in mind. The property owner wants zero retained but I also have a permitted release property were I release Spring and Summer time cats. Everything else gets wacked and stacked and disposed of because of the state Rabies Quarantine laws.
                          thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X