TNF National Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TNF National Anthem

Was it my imagination or did they not have one?

Wouldn't know, haven't turned on a game all year.

Comment

They don't air the national anthem anymore... pretty ***** up if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
        Wouldn't know, haven't turned on a game all year.
        Same here. Would rather watch Paw Patrol with my 3yr old. Not sure who is playing on the Thursday night college game but will probably turn to it around 8

Comment

Won't watch anymore they sealed there fate with me.

Comment

Pretty sad what we have come to as a society...SMH!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
              Same here. Would rather watch Paw Patrol with my 3yr old. Not sure who is playing on the Thursday night college game but will probably turn to it around 8
              I'm more of a pj masks kinda dad but same concept lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cubs and Nationals are on and every one of them stood on the baseline with cap in hand.

Comment

My son isn't a fan of most shows on... granted hes only 1.5 yrs. Throw on some 90s cartoons and hes all over it though. So fsr his favorite is teenage mutsnt ninja turtles.

TNF? Was barely entertaining before, it'd haveto be some knowingly awesome matchup for me to care.

Comment

Glad I like baseball F&@" the NFL America is becoming snowflakes
                    UnF$&@ingbelievable **** libetards

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Cubs and Nationals are on and every one of them stood on the baseline with cap in hand.
                      Come on Cubbies!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        Yup!! I thought I had missed the Anthem last week but I believe the networks are not airing the time the Anhem is sung so they don't pizz more peeps off!! Well it's a bit late for that chit plus it's crap for the networks to purposely not air the Anthem.

Comment

It is easy for me to not get worked up about this controversy due to the fact I have somewhere around zero interest in the NFL. However, the league is in a tough spot - bad for them either way. If you let players kneel it offends half the fans and if you try to strong arm them into standing you offend the other half. No business can afford to turn off 50% of their customers. No win for the NFL - I'd like to be a fly on the wall in their meetings

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            It is easy for me to not get worked up about this controversy due to the fact I have somewhere around zero interest in the NFL. However, the league is in a tough spot - bad for them either way. If you let players kneel it offends half the fans and if you try to strong arm them into standing you offend the other half. No business can afford to turn off 50% of their customers. No win for the NFL
                            This is exactly what they need to relay to the players that are kneeling!! Oh well it's there loss...

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              It is easy for me to not get worked up about this controversy due to the fact I have somewhere around zero interest in the NFL. However, the league is in a tough spot - bad for them either way. If you let players kneel it offends half the fans and if you try to strong arm them into standing you offend the other half. No business can afford to turn off 50% of their customers. No win for the NFL - I'd like to be a fly on the wall in their meetings
                              They put themselves in a bad spot. Should have dealt with it when it started. They also didn't understand the demographics of their fan base.

Comment

Working...
                              X