No announcement yet.

Scam alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good one when the irs calls you is to ask to speak with their supervisor! Omg it will get you rolling. They 'll get 2 or 3 of em talking to you on the phone at the same time. It's like a barrel of monkeys. So funny

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
      Another one is they call saying they are with Microsoft and want you to turn on your computer..i tell them the government ban me from touching a computer because of too much ****. They usually say "****?" Then I tell them to keep talking I'm concentrating on your voice, they say "your concentrating on my voice?" I start moaning telling em I'm almost there, then they usually hang up. But they 'll call back a day later!
      I see how you got your screen name!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
        all the time. if i get a call and don't know the number and they don't leave a legitimate voicemail then the number gets blocked.

on the iphone open your call log, next to the number hit the "i" with a circle around it, scroll to the bottom and hit "block this caller".
        And then they will call the very next day on a different phony number. These phone numbers aren't real, call one back and you can see that. I've blocked so many of them I just ignore them now.

Comment

I keep getting a call from Microsoft and they want me to log into my desk top, so they can update my system. Yea right!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
            I just a call from this number (979)705-5602, saying cops will come get me, I have 4 charges against me. and I might go to jail.....

but before the same message, but from a upstate location

I guess the cops will come get me

They called me today too!! Google wears me out more than any of these spammer fools. I get 2-3 calls a day from them idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you ignore the letters the IRS sends you they will just garnish your pay check and leave you with $50.00 aweek to live on untill it's paid back even if it's 2 yrs...

Comment

love these people. Will screw with them for hours while traveling on the road. My last one was from the justice dept and for being a good person, they were going to send me $9K! Yea, Right...... They hung up on me when I mentioned their mother, a goat and a **** in the same sentence..... If you ever get there number, send to me, i'll screw with them..

Comment

Got a call on my cell phone last week that I have two federal arrest warrants issued and I need to call this number for immediate legal assistance.

Comment

Just want to beat the tar out of em.

Meatcutter, enjoy. 909-666-5142

Comment

Working...
                    X