Dwight Eisenhower - warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dwight Eisenhower - warning

8:41 - Ike's warning about the "unwarranted influence... by the Military-Industrial Complex".Speech date: January 17, 1961All other versions of this video t...

Please listen.. Dwight warned about having too much government. He warns about too much military and too much domestic spending.

Today we have a President that wants to 'drain the swamp'. And you see the swamp fighting back to survive.

February 15, 2017: Bret Baier illuminates the extraordinary yet underappreciated presidency of Dwight Eisenhower in his soon-to-be bestseller on Ike’s final ...

Bret Baier on Eisenhower.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyBNmecVtdU

Please listen.. Dwight warned about having too much government. He warns about too much military and too much domestic spending.

Today we have a President that wants to 'drain the swamp'. And you see the swamp fighting back to survive.
      We also have the largest and most expensive military in our country's history and this president approved the largest domestic spending bill we have ever had.

Thoughts???

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        We also have the largest and most expensive military in our country's history and this president approved the largest domestic spending bill we have ever had.

Thoughts???
        J Malin. It that you?

Comment

Thoughts???

you do remember that the last pos gutted the military and Let’s not forgot about all those shovel ready jobs for infrastructure via the massive bailout/stimulus that actually never happened because that was just the Dems laundering money back to their donors. I doubt that our military is the largest it’s ever been. Trump ran on infrastructure spending so it was no surprise.
          At some point in time you have to fix roads, bridges and other structures and unfortunately that can was kicked down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

i'm all for it, if we can't afford it then cut the welfare for a-holes that can work but won't.

Comment

Thoughts???
              My thoughts are you are FOS.

Comment

Working...
              X