Who is received this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is received this??

This just happened 10 minutes ago. They obviously don't know me.. SMH[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have, three times! I would of thought by my responses regarding THEIR candidate, they would have not sent it two more times. Pretty aggressive tactics. I traveled to Stephenville this week and saw several beto signs. Seeing lots of them here in Williamson County as well.

Comment

Have not received one, but there are 3 Beto signs on my block and I so desperately want to go take them down. I cannot believe that if anyone that researches this guy would vote for him, but evidently they believe the BS he is spouting!

Comment

So why do so many people like Beto? I've done good avoiding politics so I have no clue.

And why do other hate him so much?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          So why do so many people like Beto? I've done good avoiding politics so I have no clue.

I don’t think all that many like him. I think Beto supporters are like Crossfitters or Vegans, they simply can’t shutup about him, but are still a minority. The attraction to Beto is he “understands Latino’s” they think he is one of them bc he is from Hell Paso and his name Robert was changed to the Mexican pet name for Robert, Beto.

He comes from a shady family, has a criminal background and panders to the Hispanic Dem voter. That’s reason enough for me to not like him.

Here are his issues. Most are innocuous enough, but it is written in broad terms, like most things the “devil is in the details”. He is a leftist and his approach to these policies will reflect it

Comment

You said it a lot nicer than I do to those wackos. Last one I replied to they finally said noted and would remove me from their list. Hadn’t had one since.

MAGA

Comment

I received one. They took the bad news quite well.

Comment

Can't wait to hear this reason.[emoji23]

Comment

I got the same measage. I actually got a reply back when I asked, "Can you show me if Beto has a hunting, fishing and CHL licesne?" The repky was, does it matter. YUP I say, and no further reponses.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

The answer and response[emoji16]

Comment

I wish I would get one of these, because I think I can trick them into giving tips on how illegal aliens can vote.

I was thinking I might respond something like “sorry wrong number, I don’t think I can vote because I’m not a resident. But I wish your candidate the best.”

Then see how they respond.

Comment

I asked about his stance on the 2nd amendment and their response was comical!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          I wish I would get one of these, because I think I can trick them into giving tips on how illegal aliens can vote.

I was thinking I might respond something like “Lo siento número equivocado, no creo que pueda votar porque no soy residente. Pero deseo que tu candidato sea el mejor"

Then see how they respond.
                          Fify

Comment

I finally got the same text today. I came on TBH to ask for a response to send besides "have you lost your ever loving mind? Bless your heart."
                            I like the support 2nd, hunting, shooting idea.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

I don't think they like him that much, they just want to see Cruz fail.

Comment

Working...
                              X