ASA Qualifier at Collin County June 23/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Qualifier at Collin County June 23/24

Collin County Bowhunters will host our annual ASA Qualifier on June 23/24.
    Standard ASA Rules and shooting classes will apply. 30 Targets Shotgun Start at 9:00 Both Days.
    Cash Payout after all cards are in on Sunday.

We will have Free Hot Dogs and Hot Links, Chips, Drinks, etc.

There will be plenty of cold bottled water on the range.

Hope to see you there. Come on out.

For information about the club and directions go to: collincountybowhunters.org.

Wayne

How windy does it get at the range? I saw 20+mph winds forcast and was wondering if the place was pretty wooded or if the shots would be more in the open. I could not tell from the pictures on the website, I thought I saw a little of both.

Comment

We have opened up some new lanes and will keep as many shots as possible in the woods and out of the wind.

In the past, we have had a few shots where the shooter was out in bright light and the target was in the shade, making it difficult to see the target. We are going to do our best to avoid that this time around.

Wayne

Comment

Thanks, i plan on being there, still don't know if it will be Saturday or Sunday though

Comment

Ttt

Comment

We want to thank everyone who came out this week-end. It was not quite as hot as was predicted, but it was hot enough. We had about 95 shooters who turned in score cards and about 15 fun rounds.
            There were some really good scores.
            As usual I was 1 point short to be in the payout. Maybe next time.

Thanks to everyone who supported our club in 2018. This was our final tournament for the year, but we will be back early 2019.

Wayne

Comment

Was a really fun shoot. Great group of guys. Glad I joined up!

Comment

Glad to have you!! Thanks for joining.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                X