RMS Gear????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RMS Gear????

Anybody ever bought a bow from RMS gear??

Looks like they carry some nice stuff. Palmer, black widow, foley, etc

Just wondering how reputable it is.

I have they are great to deal with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

They are very good . I received a used bow I bought from them in 3 days.

Comment

NO ONE any better.TOP NOTCH in every way

Comment

They are EXCELLENT to do business with and really informative. I have done trades and bought from them. They now carry a lot more merchandise and it takes me much longer to drool over the bows since I always end up looking through the used arrows and broadheads as well. Good deal available if you are in need.

Comment

RMSG is top notch. I plan to be there Friday to visit with Tom, the owner while passing thru to go skiing with my son.

Bisch

Comment

I just found them yesterday. They DO have some nice stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                RMSG is top notch. I plan to be there Friday to visit with Tom, the owner while passing thru to go skiing with my son.

Bisch
                Bish, were you skiing ? A lot of the resorts here are closing or have already closed for the summer ? I think there are four or five still open but most close this month. We are expecting quite a bit of snow in some parts of the mountains this weekend though. You may hit it perfect, spring skiing with freshies. It may even be spring bash at some, then its girls in bikinis skiing. Thinking about it that may be why you planned it for this week end, smart man. Have fun, keep track of your son there are a lot of things to do here, if you know what I mean.
                Last edited by critter69; 04-14-2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

RMS Gear????

My Son lives in Denver. We have season tickets to Keystone and Arapahoe basin. Keystone is closed, but Arapaho Basin is still open. I am going to hit RMSG tomorrow morning.

Bisch

Comment

Dang it. There's some good looking stuff on that site. A wapiti and a couple navajo lingbows i like

Comment

Yeah, it doesn't take long to find something that you may have to have. They should have a discretionary message that reads: Careful, there may be purchasing involved when viewing.

Comment

It's 1st class operation & probably has the best trad. new & used inventory

Comment

The Clums are great guys and they will shoot you straight. Suggest checking out their single bevel broad heads and other gear too - they have all you could want.

Bisch - ping me if you are in town for any length of time on your way back through.

Comment

Thanks for turning me on to this. Just looked it up and they have a great selection!

Comment

Yep. I just stumbled onto it. My reason for checking on it was that a saw Palmer and black widow longbows on there and I thought they only made recurves.

Comment

Working...
                              X