Cowtown Club Shoot Feb.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Club Shoot Feb.3

CLUB SHOOT FEB.3 AT COWTOWN BOWMEN This is the 1st club shoot of the year at Cowtown. Join the club and compete for club Champion . Best 3 of 5 scores plus Championship score for the Championship

Is their going to be a work party on saturday.

Comment

work party

Yes, Our animals are at Pigeon Road and a few of us need to go pick them up.I got my dads enclosed stock trailer and truck . I was going to see if you and Texcrock could help load them. Then we can get the range ready when we get back. I was going to tell all that the work party starts at 1:00 . That should give us time to get back.

Comment

I can try to be at the range by 3 or so if you will still be needing some help that late in the day.

Comment

Could an outta stater come by and visit?
          Wheres this happenin at?

Curtis from Colorado

Comment

Cowtown Bowmen Archery Range. Fort Worth, Texas
            Details and directions at www.cowtownbowmen.com

Comment

Is start time at 10:00am Texas Time or 10:00am California Time?

Comment

That would be TEXAS time or Central for all the out of staters. We'd love to have you come down to shoot. It's going to be exciting thyis year with the new format. Check out the format post for the info.
                Last edited by huntinpool; 01-30-2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

We will be in Ft Worth this weekend, I will come by and check out the shoot and hopefully meet a few Texas archers and TBH,ers.

Won't be able to shoot

Comment

Working...
                  X