No announcement yet.

Testimonials for Sarrels bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had 3 Sarrells bows and loved all of them. Black Hills II (first one Zach ever made), Bobcatt and Blue Ridge S/R. They are smooth and every single one was easy to tune and get accurate with. Top that off with Bob and Zach being a couple of the nicest guys to work with and outstanding craftsmanship you have a winning combination!

Jon Manes

Comment

Beautiful, Efficient, Fast, Forgiving, Great Folks to do business with. What more can I say. Love my Blue Ridge S/R.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Neither accurate, nor true!

Well, I have owned plenty of Sarrels bows over the years, and my go-to bow right now is my Sarrels Blueridge takedown longbow. All of my Sarrels bows have been plenty fast and had no noticeable hand shock. Bob is a great guy and makes a great line of traditional bows. All of his different designs means that there will most likely be a bow to fit just about anyone! I have owned other bows throughout my time in traditional archery, but I always seem to pick up one of my Sarrels bows when it is time to go hunting. That says it all about how I feel about Sarrels bows!

Jerry Bischoffberger (aka "Bisch")

Here are a few pics of critters I have shot with a Sarrels bow!

[ATTACH]598161[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]598162[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]598163[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]598164[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]598165[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]598166[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]598167[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]598168[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]598169[/ATTACH]

Bisch
        He asked for a TESTIMONIALS not a dadgum essay and a photo album..

Comment

I inherited my first Sarrels bow from my dad when he passed away in '08. It is a Sierra that he had bob build in I think '01 or '02. My son is now 13 and when he can draw the bow comfortably he will be the third generation of green to shoot and hunt with this bow. That to me says a lot about the quality of bow that bob builds. I also have a Teton and a bobcatt that I purchased used and they are equally impressive bows. My son also currently shoots a superstition that you couldn't pry from his hands he loves it. We are and always will be a Sarrels bow family.

Heath Green

Comment

Originally posted by bob sarrels View Post
            Hey folks, would like a great favor.

If you own or have owned one our bows I would ask if you would post any testimonials about your feelings about our bows and perhaps add any photos you might have.

Zach is starting a new page on our site and asked for this. It will all be posted on the new site.

Thanks, Bob
            Originally posted by rubydog View Post
            He asked for a TESTIMONIALS not a dadgum essay and a photo album..
            Once again, not accurate, nor true! (and I got a lot more pics too!)

Bisch

Comment

First recurve that I bought was a Sarrels Wildcatt, I got the bow from TradDoc on here. Best bow purchase I have ever made hands down! I quit shooting my compound and have fallen in love with archery all over again. I will be trying to take my first animal with it in march and when September gets here it will be my goto for my first ever elk hunt in the mountains. Flat shooting and hard hitting little recurve. I will own more of these quality bows!! Jason Nash

Comment

I have owned and shot several Sarrels bows. I have known Bob and considered him a friend for many years. He makes a quality product and any archer or bowhunter should be proud to own and shoot one. He stands behind his product and provides great customer service.

On my second trip to Africa, I shot a Sarrels takedown longbow, with the bow bolt. That bow has since been retired, but it performed very well on my trip. I would not have taken a bow all the way to Africa on such an important trip, if I did not have complete confidance in it.

One of the best things about dealing with Bob and Zach is the fact that they welcome people to come by and shoot bows and talk about archery. This is huge for folks that are just beginning and really don't know what they want or where to start.

Comment

I haven't run across a bow company yet that offers a custom bow at the prices you and Zak do that shoot as well and are simply works of art. The one on one customer experience and care you guys give us is top notch. Keep up the good work.

I also have a bunch of LDP I can send Zak in case you need someone a little better looking than Bisch.

Matt

Comment

I am a second hand owner of a Bobcatt I purchased from Mr. Jon Manes. Awesome bow to say the least. I have shot a few other recurves and longbows and the Sarrels sets itself apart. Tunes easy and shoots very smooth.

Comment

I bought a great looking ridgecat recurve it shoots great thanks Bob

Comment

Since i got that bow about 2 year back its all i shoot.
                        Pretty fast extremely smooth and definitly the quietes bow i have ever had the pleasure to shoot!
                        Ill stick with it.

But sadly i have now LDPs with it to post...
                        But i can take a picture when i'm shooting it the next time on a 3d range..

Daniel

Comment

there aren't words to describe the feeling of picking up a perfect bow, and that's just what every sarrells bow I've owned or shot has been, perfect, not to mention the beautiful piece of art that they are. I recommend them to everyone. not only are the bows great but the builder is even greater, Bob makes you feel like you've been family for years the minute you meet him and does what he can to find the bow that fits you. my family has greatly enjoyed our Bob Sarrells bows and will forever.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I wouldn't shoot anything else. I have four of them and I don't know how many Arvin has. It's Sarrels or nothing for me.

Comment

I have been through at least 11 different "custom" bows. Feel and looks were important to me and I can say I finally found the bow that "fits" me with the last bow I got from Sarrels Archery. It is incredibly smooth drawing, quiet, and just as fast as any other bows I've ever owned. The addition of Zach into the buisness is also bringing in some fresh ideas on the use of some different materials to bring a different and very appealing look to the bows. Both father and son are customer oriented and give plenty of personal attention to what the customer wants in thier new bow. There's lots lots of great bowyers out there but I was lucky enough to find mine in my back yard.

Comment

Testimonials for Sarrels bows

I have a few Superstition Longbows and a couple Wildcat Recurves. These bows all fit me like a nice glove. With these bows I have been able to take some decent critters. These bows are simply a pleasure to shoot. Bob and Zach build some beautiful works of art, they have finally figured out that for me the black bow is best. Keep up the great work! I will post a few pictures when I get to my computer tomorrow.

Glenn
                                Last edited by G Posik; 02-13-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X