Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don, how would you set the exposure on a shotgun power flash? LOL

Comment

I taught him everything he doesn't know!

added to my faves

Comment

Don, has been a wealth of information. Don has guided me on too numerous of things to list. If he could have just clarified that lock/exposure thing to me a bit more clearly.... Seriously, he is a talking photography magazine

I should have a interesting "Texas Theme" after yesterday's phone conversation and the explanation of 1/3s and 2/3s. and focal length.

So, if you need free photo advise, some tips, or questions about what lens is best for what body and shot, drop me a PM and I will give you Don's phone number.

That should do for giving you credit right buddy?

Comment

1/3s and 2/3s with focal length.

I use exposure bracketing when I need to cover a scene. It allows one stepped up, one dead center (my selection) and one low (stepped down). I change how much things are stepped up or down based on the conditions (effect, depth of field and light).

Comment

That is a fancy technique -- I haven't used it but once, but was really surprised how much it helped.

That Don is one multi-talented individual -- last season he even got pictures of a deer that didn't even exist.

Comment

So Danny, you gonna grow a beard and dye your hair platinum blonde anytime soon?!?!?!

Comment

No but the Attention "Blank" is in order......... post it up Rob!

Comment

There's more than one way to interpret A.W. around here

Comment

Working...
                  X