I built a thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I built a thing

So we had some old lumber and tin in the back pasture so we decided to build a blind. Not just any blind we wanted it to have plenty of room. So we made it 6 foot wide 8 foot long and 7 foot tall at the front and 6 foot y’all at the back. It has an 18 inch wide horizontal window all the way across the front. We are going to install lift struts on the window so when you unlock it the window will open outward on its own. We are going to hang 12 inch wide mesh curtains across the window to finish it out for this season.
    Attached Files

Buy some half inch foam board to try and limit a little of the heat transfer from that tin.

Very nice

Comment

When are you moving in?

Comment

That thing otta work

Comment

Cool build, should have more than enough room. Would definitely do like Kirby said and add some foam insulation sheets to the inside.

Comment

I built a thing

Gonna get warm in the sun. Nicely done, though.

Comment

A little small but should work. lol

Comment

My first living space after Daddy kicked me out, didn't look that good.

Comment

Throw a little gap filler in the seams to keep unwanted visitors from jumping on your face during a morning hunt and it'll hunt just fine Good job

Comment

I lined the inside of mine with carpet to control some sound. Worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Am I the only one who thought VW Thing when I read the title?

Comment

Didn’t they use such tin structures as punishment back in the day? I think you should call it “the hole”. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Skiguy that’s funny you say that. Because that’s what we are calling it.

Comment

Make for some good sleepin when it rains

Comment

Originally posted by TSpradlin View Post
                              Skiguy that’s funny you say that. Because that’s what we are calling it.

Lol. Great minds think alike. Good luck this season!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X