Kaepernick named NIKE spokesman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    I have very few Nike products. The shoes dont fit, made for lady footed men....I guess. Their clothes are made for people with flat butts, no fit me there either. The rest of their products were pretty cheaply made.

Its pretty obvious that Kap thinks, in his mind, that he is a hero. He wouldnt have done the ad. So you know what is said about being prideful(arrogant) and having a haughty spirit?
    He doesn't think he's a hero, he thinks he's a black gangster. Is he even black? He looks like he came from Iraq or Afghanistan. He's starved for attention because he sucked as a football player. What everyone should have done is just change the channel every time they show him or bring up his name.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      This is pretty clear..

If you still buy Nike then you are part of the problem.

If you do not boycott Nike then you either believe BLM and don't care what/how they disrespect the Country....Or you would never boycott anything because you just don't care about anything.
      Agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Backlash after Colin Kaepernick named face of Nike ad

Nike’s announcement Monday it would make Colin Kaepernick the face of its “Just Do It” campaign sparked a firestorm on social media -- and literal fires, too.

Comment

No more nike for my family.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            Really?
            Lebron James has been the flagship shoe in their basketball lineup for years.
            But this is the straw that broke the camel's back?
            Yes this one did it for our house hold.

Comment

No more Nike for my family of 5. However I am sure Nike will be fine without this straight, conservative, Christian’s money.

They market to young teens and minorities, so this may actually help them in that regard. However my teens will not purchase Nike with my money!

Comment

We's all UA in in dis biatch anyways! DIE NIKE DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by Thainixs View Post
                  No more Nike for my family of 5. However I am sure Nike will be fine without this straight, conservative, Christian’s money.

They market to young teens and minorities, so this may actually help them in that regard. However my teens will not purchase Nike with my money!
                  Yep! There will still be riots at Foot Locker when new shoes release. You will still see women using food stamps with their 5 kids running around all wearing brand new $200 Nike's and carrying cell phones. Only in 'Merica! The Greatest Generation is ashamed of what has become of this country. Bunch of thin skinned, entitled, lazy good for nothings that have way to much say (power).

Comment

Um maybe their sales will go down about like dicks sporting goods......kaepernutz is a loser! Great job Nike. Its just like bruce Jenner is man of the year. Lol...not

Comment

Originally posted by Bodega View Post
                      Not for me... but brilliant by Nike to target their younger and ignorant audience. Morally reprehensible, but business smart
                      This is probably it...trying to regain the Millennial Market and probably don't lose much of us "older market" that have alredady gone to well made shoes because our feet can't wear junk anymore due to lower back pain and chiropractor bills, let alone the difficulty of rolling out of bed without hurting "oneself" but I digress.....

Comment

Screwwwwww NIKE.

Quit wearing that brand years ago, prefer asics these days. Definitely won't be buying any for the kids!!!!

Comment

They will lose some business. May not hurt their bottom line much in the long run though.

Can someone tell me which brands I am still supporting again please. I forget week to week who is bad and who is good...

Comment

I thought we hated UA as well?!?

Remember this a few years back??

Comment

That was just a " look at me " scheme by Sarah so everyone would search her intagram pics!

Comment

So, Colin kneels for inequality.

But stands up for a check from Nike?

He is now a "spokesman" for an athletic company exploiting cheap labor and demographics that absolutely should not be buying $200 sneakers.
                                Last edited by batmaninja; 09-04-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X