No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im long term'ing it.. so im getting my btc/eth/ltc out of the exchanges..and onto a hardware wallet... any new purchases will be through gdax (or whatever i can find that actually works to get some **** ripple)...

Comment

I've tried setting up my bank account to coinbase. But it keeps saying that the "amounts entered are incorrect".

Comment

Yeah want to do long term. What’s the best way for security?

Comment

I can't get verified on Coinbase. I have been trying since last Thursday and have lost a significant amount of money.

Suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            I can't get verified on Coinbase. I have been trying since last Thursday and have lost a significant amount of money.

Suggestions?
            I think they have customer service now over the phone?

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
              I've tried setting up my bank account to coinbase. But it keeps saying that the "amounts entered are incorrect".
              I get that response every day, locked out and have to wait 24 hours.
              Been doing this every weekday since it was at 10k..

It's like Groundhog day.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                Yeah want to do long term. What’s the best way for security?

Hardware wallet

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                  Finally got verified with GDAX, had to use a different web browser so the camera would work! Should I move my purchase on Coinbase to GDAX because fees are less?
                  What browser worked? I gave up on it and went to Gemini.

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                    chrome worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Im long term'ing it.. so im getting my btc/eth/ltc out of the exchanges..and onto a hardware wallet... any new purchases will be through gdax (or whatever i can find that actually works to get some **** ripple)...
                      I just bought ripple from the bittrex exchange. I bought it via bitcoin from coinbase.

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                        Firefox

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                          I just bought ripple from the bittrex exchange. I bought it via bitcoin from coinbase.
                          please lay out the step by step?
                          did i understand that right... you bought using Coinbase using BTC through another exchange?

Comment

did i understand that right... you bought using Coinbase using BTC through another exchange?
                            sure no problem. yes. I used my bitcoin in coinbase and transferred it to the bittrex exchange wallet. so go and get signed up and verified with bittrex. once verified I was able to get a deposit address to my bittrex wallet and used that info for the coinbase transfer (fees apply ). after that it showed up in bittrex in about 10 min. I then selected ripple from the BTC market in bittrex. from there I was able to trade BTC for ripple. I just selected the ask price in the price drop down and then clicked max for the max amount I could buy and clicked the buy button.

by all means i'm a newbie and just trying to figure this new game out.

Comment

If you open a acct on bittrex, you now have a BTC wallet on Bittrex, you can send BTC from coinbase wallet to bittrex wallet (it may take a little time to confirm). You can then exchange the BTC you have on Bittrex for ripple or whatever on Bittrex. It takes a little time but it worked for IOTA on coinspot. You might want to do some reading on Bittrex and Tether before transferring anything over to Bittrex , some weird relationship between the 2 and it may not all be on the up and up.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                                I get that response every day, locked out and have to wait 24 hours.
                                Been doing this every weekday since it was at 10k..

It's like Groundhog day.
                                This was happening to me from the phone app once I logged into coinbase from my laptop it accepted my amounts the first time.

Comment

Working...
                                X