Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for the families.

Comment

We've got bigger and better bombs we could be making examples outta these **** ****** ****** *******.

Comment

Oh boy.
        Now they are going to do background checks for renting uhaul trucks.
        No lie.
        Just heard it on cbs.

Comment

There are angry, crazy mass murderers and there are terrorist murderers. Terrorist murderers kill to advance a political or religious ideology. Either way, the dead people are just as dead, their loved ones grieve just as deeply. The difference is we can do something to reduce one, but not the other.

Comment

Might be off topic but do any of you realize that our former Muslim President has not condemned these acts?
            Just my opinion is that he and his so called wife are at home celebrating this attack from his homeland. Flame me if you will, but prove me wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Constitutional carry...Nation wide
              Lock down the borders
              Ban all immigration from war torn muslim countries

I love it. It won't work because it'll never be tried.

Comment

Glad NYPD was there to shoot the wormy driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Constitutional carry...Nation wide
                  Lock down the borders
                  Ban all immigration from war torn muslim countries
                  Stop worrying about PC. Check out Isreal's methods. Most Americans and especially terrorists would feel uncomfortable with the tactics, but it works. Compare terrorists attacks/attempts there vs here.

Comment

I am thinking portable hot tub. Just reroute the exhaust a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                      Stop worrying about PC. Check out Isreal's methods. Most Americans and especially terrorists would feel uncomfortable with the tactics, but it works. Compare terrorists attacks/attempts there vs here.
                      No doubt those folks know how to protect their citizens and PC will not get in their way

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                        Why would they? He made no mention of Politics/Religion in his act...In this story's instance eyewitness reports claim that the NY terrorist specifically shouted "Allah is the greatest". Allah being his religious false idol + Murder = Terrorism.
                        You don't have to mention those things to be considered a terrorist. Stop letting the media instruct you what terrorism is. Terrorism is an act that is to scare people and change their lives. That was home grown terrorism that he did and folks want to dance around it. The shooting in the movie theatre was terrorism.

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Terrorism is not only religion/Islam based
                        Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                        Which is why I also included Politics. It's coercion with the use of violence for political or religious aims.

noun
                        [mass noun]

The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                          You don't have to mention those things to be considered a terrorist. Stop letting the media instruct you what terrorism is. Terrorism is an act that is to scare people and change their lives. That was home grown terrorism that he did and folks want to dance around it. The shooting in the movie theatre was terrorism.
                          So haunted houses are terrorism? You mean when my wife is sleeping in the car and I yell real loud, slam on the brakes and hit the dashboard, I'm a terrorist?

Learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            So haunted houses are terrorism? You mean when my wife is sleeping in the car and I yell real loud, slam on the brakes and hit the dashboard, I'm a terrorist?

That's only terrorism if you unbuckle her seat belt before you slam on the brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

Totally missed the point.

Comment

Betting yet again, this guy was on the FBI watch (this) list.

Comment

Working...
                                X