Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was behind the assassination of JFK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    Ruby killed him with a hundred law men with in arms reach, you only do that if your willing to sacrifice yourself to make sure secrets are kept.
    This, and to a lesser degree two rounds of the same ammo doing vastly different things upon entering a human body, opens the possibility of there being a lot more to the story.

Comment

In high school I wrote my Juniortheme on this at the time I thought connly and lbj had a big role in it.

Comment

Jerp...what was your take on the 'magic' bullet??

There is simply no way a pristine round could have been recovered in the manner in which it was...I don't think any of us will ever know for sure, other than we know we were taken for a ride.

Personally, I cannot buy the lone gunman...not that it matters, just cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
          H.W. Bush was there to oversee the killing so I'd say the CIA is behind it. I've seen first hand the killing Bush can be responsible for.

He will burn in Hell.
          Can't leave us hanging. What is this so called first hand knowledge?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post

Me thinks he has none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
              Me thinks he has none.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              He commented on a thread with some epic escapades in panama as a special covert green beret operative. Can't find it, musta got the axe--- or it was still classified and the NSA deleted

Comment

I have done a lot of research on the subject. One thing people overlook is, JFK and RFK set out to bring about the end of the Mafia. The Mafia is known to have threatened the lives of both JFK and RFK if they did not relent. Also, Oswald was no "under the radar" communist convert. He was all over TV as well as in numerous newspaper and magazine articles trying to sell communism to the United States. Thus, his public profile made him easy to find since he was usually on street corners handing out literature. In Oswald, the Mafia could see a willing patsy a mile away.

Remember, Oswald was not a particularly intelligent specimen nor was he well educated. Listen to him speak and read his writings (if you can decipher the misspellings). I believe the Mafia decided to follow through with their threat and used Oswald in that plan, thereby making Oswald was the perfect patsy. It would not have been hard to convince him to be a part of something "big" in the name of communism. I believe he WAS on the 6th floor that day and I believe he actually did connect with one of three shots. However, he was not alone. There was another shooter on the grassy knoll to ensure the job was completed. They did not want to have to use that shooter but when Oswald failed to incapacitate Kennedy, the pro fired one shot. A head shot at 40 yards....he was DRT. I also believe there was a layer of assassins on that motorcade route but little evidence exists to support that. Tactically, it makes perfect sense. After the shooting, Oswald wasn't smart enough to plan an adequate exit strategy and he was captured. It worked out very well for the Mafia.

Comment

Carlos Marcellus the MAFIA Kingpin in NOLA has always been tied to this event. Oswald lived in NOLA for years. Actually, his parents in NOLA were arrested within hours of the assassination in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    He commented on a thread with some epic escapades in panama as a special covert green beret operative. Can't find it, musta got the axe--- or it was still classified and the NSA deleted
                    I'd never claim to be an Army puke. I'm also not in the mood to confess my sins tonight to the internet. I will again sometime.

The Mafia stuff is close but its a political control mafia. If you guys think its an accident all these kin folk are maintaining political control, theres ocean front property in Arizona. Prescott Bush, look him up. He was also in bed with the Nazi war machine provoding raw materials for money.

Oswald very well may have conected with a shot, so did the guy in the storm drain on the street, my best guess. They interviewed a fella that claimed on his death bed that he was the guy at street level but I ain't seen much of that since. I think it was setup to lend itself to conspiracy theories.
                    Last edited by Voodoo; 06-07-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                      I'd never claim to be an Army puke.

The Mafia stuff is close but its a political control mafia.

An Army puke? We'd eat your lunch princess and you'd beg for more like a good girl when any one of us was done. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure y'all would ground pounder

Comment

I have no idea. But, watch a documentary called: JFK - A Presidency Betrayed. It doesn't have anything to do with the assassination. However, it does paint a picture of a President fighting against his own people. Specifically the Joint Chiefs of Staff. I don't believe the idea of the documentary was to provoke this thought in my head, but, i came away thinking the Joint Chiefs had the man executed. I'm probably very alone. But i'll never believe Oswald acted alone. Beyond that, there's plenty of rabbit holes to run to and through.

Comment

If it was as has been reported then why was the files kept closed for another 50 years. Who would be protected by that closure? The only ones I can think of are LBJ's family.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              If it was as has been reported then why was the files kept closed for another 50 years. Who would be protected by that closure? The only ones I can think of are LBJ's family.
                              I revert back to the theory that Oswald was a KGB agent gone rogue. Preventing nuclear war seems like the only plausible way to get so many people on board with a coverup - assuming there was a coverup.

Comment

Neither the best FBI or TDPS sharp shooters could duplicate either the accuracy or speed of fire that Oswald was supposed to have done with the 6.5 Carcano.

Comment

Working...
                                X