Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

See what you've done??? You've gone and rendered Chew speechless #tbhdarkday

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      I agree. He's brought them hope that there is life beyond 8&8. Give him room to lead and grow.

Gary
      Oh so you mean just like in 2014 when they went 12-4? And a bad call away from the nfc championship? Even your football comments aren't backed by facts.

Comment

I'm just sick of hearing guys say crud like that. I can't see one reason to bring in Tony unless Dak gets hurt or crumbles like Oswieller do last year before he got replaced by Payton. And I don't see hi falling apart. He has a better grasp of the game than any young qb I've seen in a long time. He doesn't make all perfect plays but he learns from every play.

Gary

Comment

Off topic: Any chance of QB by committee? Just spitballing here.

Comment

I'm just sick of hearing guys say crud like that. I can't see one reason to bring in Tony unless Dak gets hurt or crumbles like Oswieller do last year before he got replaced by Payton. And I don't see hi falling apart. He has a better grasp of the game than any young qb I've seen in a long time. He doesn't make all perfect plays but he learns from every play.

Gary
            OH NO SOMEONE WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION!! They must be racist!!!
            Last edited by NoFence; 12-12-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Gary
              I'm not sure you'll many here to disagree with you on this! However to make this into a racial thing is BS and not called for! Dak is the future and everyone here that's a true Dallas fan is on his side wishing him to have the most success possible!

I do however believe that Romo is a more complete QB than him at this point in his career and a healthy Romo would make a lot of those plays/throws that Dak has missed for the last 3 weeks! Nothing more, nothing less! It's just my opinion and I don't have a clue except for watching the same game all these other guys watch! The coaching staff and the team know the deal and I'll,leave that up to them to figure out!

Go Cowboys and go Dak!

Comment

Gary
                I got it all figured out......... You're still mad that Hillary didn't win!!

Comment

That's it!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                    I'm glad Dallas fans aren't too caught up in this loss, so calm, so composed...

sheesh, it's just a game played by millionaires

Cowboys lose but maybe a part of Jerry is happy - YouTube
                    He keeps saying "We" Does he have a **** in his pocket or something.

Comment

I'm still hissed there are still folks who want Tony over Dak. What they should want is a head coach who isn't so conservative.

Gary

Comment

I'm still hissed there are still folks who want Tony over Dak. What they should want is a head coach who isn't so conservative.

Gary
                        But at least he's white, right? ................

Comment

Well there were those who wondered how they have fired a couple of coaches for mediocre records when Jason has been basically .500 as well .. . . But that was Stephen A asking.

Gary

Comment

Well there were those who wondered how they have fired a couple of coaches for mediocre records when Jason has been basically .500 as well .. . . But that was Stephen A asking.

Gary
                            I've wanted Garrett gone for a long time. But I want Romo to start. So am I racist or just in a limbo area? If you wanna post abut racism, start another thread.

Comment

What does Tony offer besides experience? He's broken and only will get busted up worse should he return.

Gary

Comment

For them it's not about Tony being better, but whiter.

Gary
                                NO IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT ABOUT THAT. You work at the huffington post or something? This is not about race.

Comment

Working...
                                X