This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    They can't stop anybody. They definitely won't stop big 12 offenses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If they go 6-6 or 7-5 then I say yes it's time to look at firing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way too early to fire anyone. Pre-game hype had then running the table through the big 12.
      Horns have weird stuff happen to then at the end of games.

Comment

I remember when we use to send corners to the nfl year after year when when Mac was there. I think Strong can recruit but i do not think he is a good coach. Very disappointing to watch a walk on destroy our secondary like that. Very pleased with the running backs. I love the way those guys play. There were a lot of penalties as well which hurt us in the second half. I don't think i would have played the freshmen qb much in the second half. I would have made them stop 18. To much talent to be this bad on defense.

Comment

Todays no huddle fast paced game has bypassed the old ways of officiating. I dont have any answers. The NCAA and the Conferences will have to take a hard look at how things are done. The teams practice this style and pace of play all year. The officials can't simulate it. Tuff questions ahead. Just food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            Let's see how the season plays out. If they go 10-2 he has to get another year. This team was a dumpster fire when he took over and got rid of 14 players his first year. Still a very young team.

This will be forgotten/forgiven if he does that or close to it but there really was no reason to lose this one. I'm sure he did not install a game plan to run it the entire 2nd half but sometimes just do what the D can't stop and put the W in the back seat.

Comment

What a defensive ****show

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Todays no huddle fast paced game has bypassed the old ways of officiating. I dont have any answers. The NCAA and the Conferences will have to take a hard look at how things are done. The teams practice this style and pace of play all year. The officials can't simulate it. Tuff questions ahead. Just food for thought.
                It's awful football really, there's no game management going on what so ever, 93 points in a football game and over 100 snaps in the first half

Comment

Look I think even with missed calls like in the BAMA game they even out. Some of the calls today were just horrible misses. They are faster but I think the SEC has an extra ref and they are still missing them.
                  I still think overall they still do a poor job of letting linemen go downfield on passes.

There was a proposal a couple of years ago to slow it up a little as a safety issue for the players. One of the Coaches proposed it but it was turned down and I think he even tries the go fast thing now too.
                  Last edited by 18ncs; 09-18-2016, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                    Look I think even with missed calls like in the BAMA game even out. Some of the calls today were just horrible misses. They are faster but I think the SEC has an extra and they are still missing them.
                    I still think overall they still do a poor job of letting linemen downfield.

There was a proposal a couple of years ago to slow it up a little as a safety issue for the players. One of the Coaches proposed it but it was turned down and I think he even tries the go fast thing now too.
                    I'm with ya. I hate replay. Games are filled with human error by players, coaches and officials and that's ok with me.

Comment

I'm with ya. I hate replay. Games are filled with human error by players, coaches and officials and that's ok with me.

BAMA had about 4/5 replays inside the 10 on one possession today.
                      I don't even know how it was possible

Good night or good morning.

Comment

Strong wont survive this one, you could see it on his face...he knows it. Texas should have won that game. CAL couldnt stop the run at all, run the ball every time, control the clock. That team doesnt know how to tackle or cover, too much talent. Herman is next up...

Comment

When BoB wakes up and sees Speedgoats comments, he goin to fill his pants! He's got the "Doomed' and "No chance" bit trademarked. LOL!

Comment

Just waking and up and checking the scores. What happened Texas? I wasn't expecting this. Stanford took care of USC

Comment

About to head out to north New Mexico for some fly fishing for the week, and saw Texas dropped the game. Unbelievable. The ups and downs of a football season.

Comment

Told y'all Nortre Dame was over rated.

Comment

Working...
                                X