Top .270 Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top .270 Rifle

Wanted to get some feedback on the top maker and model 270 caliber rifles. I know everyone has their favorite. Winchester, Remington, Ruger, Browning etc. Wanted to test the waters and get feedback on what makers are producing the best rifles over the counter today (not custom) with the best gun for trigger, bedding, floating, reliability, grouping, etc.

Tikka and Weatherby (.270 mag) Mark V imho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Browning....so accurate!

Comment

APR

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

I’ve got two .270 senderos.. one shoots under 1” at 100 with Remington core lokts.. the other I’m not sure because it’s still bnib.. I also have a vanguard that’s about 15 years old that shoots extremely well with factor my ammo.. have had less luck with my grandpas m77..

Comment

Love both my 40+ year old Ruger that I inherited and is very accurate as well as my original Sendero which was the first rifle I ever bought myself.

.270 Win has been my go to round for a long time.

T

Comment

I am no gun expert and am better with a bow than a rifle but I have a browning A-bolt stainless stalker that has never let me down.

Comment

I’ve got a Model 70 Featherweight in .270 that I love.

Comment

Outta the box------------- Best shooter, on the market today
                  is without a doubt, a Savage...…...

Comment

What is the price range?

Sako and Tikka always lead the pack for me. My Tikka T3 is a legit shooter.

Next... I want a Begara.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have several Cooper's in various calibers and highly recommend them. They have everything you mentioned with many models to choose from. They can be had over the counter or made to order.

http://cooperfirearms.com/our-rifles/our-rifles

My 6.5-284

Comment

Originally posted by 12thman View Post
                        I am no gun expert and am better with a bow than a rifle but I have a browning A-bolt stainless stalker that has never let me down.
                        You have to be a horrible shot with a rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                          You have to be a horrible shot with a rifle.
                          Haha

Comment

My wife an older Sendero in 270 that shoots anything you put in it under .5" at 100 yds. About .75" at 200 which is where it's zeroed at. I have shot it and killed lots of critters out to about 450. Pretty sure I could do further with a proper rest just haven't had the opportunity yet.

Comment

My daughter won a Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic and I was surprised how accurate the riflte is out of the box. It has a nice crisp adjustable trigger and they are guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy. When I buy another rifle I will definitely be looking at this reasonably priced rifle, retail around $600.

Comment

Working...
                              X