Lock blade knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock blade knife

What locking folder locks up the tightest? Bucks lock up pretty tight but some of the Kershaws and CRKTs seem to have a bit of wiggle. I'm looking for one sub $75

For hunting or every day carry? My buddys benchmade locks tightest of any knife I have seen and my buck 110 lite is a close second. Mini griptillan is slightly over budget and the kershaw blur is another great option below the pricepoint
    Last edited by ElfEyes; 11-07-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

My spouse has had a Gerber for years, the blade has lost a lot of metal due to sharpening over the years but still locks up and takes care of everything we hunt, bison to pronghorn.

Comment

gerber gator,, very durable holds an edge and does lock up tight,,,

Comment

I've always been a big Spyderco fan for lockbacks! Hard to beat a Delica for an edc... I make custom knives and have several spydercos that I use around the house and shop for different duties

Comment

I carry my Benchmade every day and use it all day long on pallet straps. I holds a great edge and locks up tight. Mine was just a little over your budget at $100, but it is the best knife I have ever bought so far. It is the one in the link.

Comment

Life’s too short to carry a rickety pocket knife.

Benchmade Mini Barrage sv30. Make someone buy it for you for Christmas

Comment

I have many EDC/hunting knives
                I love my buck 726
                I also have some Ganzo firebird knives ( D2 steel and have a hex screw to loosen or tighten up the knife to your satisfaction)
                Spydaco cara cara is a good knife for the price

Comment

Lock blade knife

Zero tolerance 0566 Hindener has been an awesome knife for me. A little north of your budget at around 110 though. I’m rough on things and it’s held up well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been happy with my Kershaw. Now disappointed as I learned its discontinued.

Anyway, if you run across a Kershaw 1550 Blackout Folding Knife with SpeedSafe, get or let me know.

Comment

Case.

Comment

Buck 110 is hard to beat. The Benchmade axis lock is impressive.

Comment

My Kershaw 1605CKTST is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                            What locking folder locks up the tightest? Bucks lock up pretty tight but some of the Kershaws and CRKTs seem to have a bit of wiggle. I'm looking for one sub $75
                            On a sub $75 knife research the steel used in the blade
                            Some named brands chinch on the steel

Comment

Bucks because they cost less, do the job and hold an edge without breaking the bank. I have tried a few others but stay with what works. They will snap! Never tried their Lifetime Warranty but broke one prying (I know, its not a crowbar). But someone helped themselves to it in the night from my (duh) unlocked truck. Hope they enjoyed a shortened version.

Comment

Working...
                              X