Gentlemen, I have a sinus infection....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen, I have a sinus infection....

And it's a bad one. There is smelly yellow and green stuff filled with blood draining out of my sinuses, so much pressure my right eye and upper right back teeth feel like they're gonna pop out of my skull, and frankly like most guys, when I get sick I'm a big whiny baby.

Kicked off a curb in Yuma 15 years ago and took 48 stitches to close my face back up, I walked to the ambulance myself. Hit in the face with a pipe by a sailor and cut all the way through to my gums, I got off the table after they sewed me up and went looking for him for some payback. Had a beer bottle across the back of the head on Cape Town South Africa in 1998 and stayed on my feet (they don't break like in the movies but boy you bleed). Give me a fever and sniffles and I want my momma!!!!

Just whining. This would happen when I'm at work. 6 more days. Hope I kick it before I fly back home. Need some NyQuil, a back rub, and maybe a new bow to make me feel better.

My son just got over one. 102 fever and he was whining like a baby too. I've had one before and I know they hurt like a Mutha!!!

A sinus infection is no joke for sure. Get your arse to a doctor. You'll be feeling better within 48hrs.

Comment

Had one bad like that year before last that was so bad the nasty stuff started coming from corner of my eyes also and ended up gettin an infection under my eyelid that would scratch my eye if it moved. Most terrible pain I've felt. Several shots and days of drops in my eyes later I was back to new haha.

Comment

I'm headed to the doc in 2 hours 15 minutes when I come off tour. Not looking fwd to it. Probably gonna be a long line and a lot of blahhhhh.

Hate the doctors office.

My only allergies are like penicillin and doxy/amoxy/tetracycline etc. pretty much stuff that makes you feel better lol. That's why I'm glad I almost never get sick cause there's very little they can give me for it.

Comment

hope all goes well. hope not serious

Comment

They had to give my boy a steroid shot to bring down the swelling in his sinus cavity.

Comment

do not, repeat, do not fly with a sinus infection as you describe. you haven't experienced uncontrollable pain until you do.

Comment

I used to get those real bad, once had one so bad I would brake out in hives. I feel ya.

Comment

I get them as well and am also allergic to amoxy. Zithromax (zpac) has always been the ticket for me.

Comment

Try a Nettie Pot

Comment

Zithromax!

Comment

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
                        do not, repeat, do not fly with a sinus infection as you describe. you haven't experienced uncontrollable pain until you do.

This
                        And I speak from experience

Comment

Radish is good for sinus at least 3 a day. And dont fly the decent is a killer.

Comment

Sinus rinse, the best thing for getting all the gunk out of your head, amazing what will come out with this.

NeilMed is the largest manufacturer and supplier of LVLP (Large Volume Low Pressure) saline nasal irrigation systems in the world. The NeilMed brand of products help alleviate common nasal and sinus symptoms in a simple, safe, effective and affordable way.

Comment

Getting over one myself that I woke up with at the lease Saturday. Thankfully its been a mild one.

Comment

Working...
                              X