Army: Civil Affairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army: Civil Affairs

If anyone has good knowledge of the Army’s civil affairs position please PM me.

I have a handful of questions about it that I’m not finding the answers with online searches.

My daughter doesn’t want her husband to do it. I’m chasing background information to talk her off the ledge. She believes he will be endlessly deployed and she will be solo all the time.

Doesn’t really matter the position, if he’s in the military he should be prepared to be deployed a good bit of time. IMHO

The operational tempo may be a little slower lately but it is still likely to occur every few years.

Comment

I was Civi Affiars, PM your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
        Doesn’t really matter the position, if he’s in the military he should be prepared to be deployed a good bit of time. IMHO

The operational tempo may be a little slower lately but it is still likely to occur every few years.
        He is prepared for that. I’m gathering info to educate my daughter. All active military don’t deploy yearly back to back.

He’s on one now.

Comment

Hard one

Under Obama my buddy got out. When he wasn't deployed they had him in schools all over. He was gone as much as if he was deployed.

And he had originally planned on making it a career

I think the continuous schools had to do with keeping the doors open and not being forced to close the schools.

With Trump I couldn't tell you but he did get a big budget for our military

Comment

Working...
          X