ForEverlast Deal of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ForEverlast Deal of the Week

Hey guys we are offering this one again in case anyone missed it or needed another one!!!!! Its a closeout special, our loss is your gain, order the Bad Azz 100 lb feeder and get it for $75.00 & FREE SHIPPING
    While supplies last, there are only a few left in stock...
    This feeder also comes with the receiver hitch attachment!!!!!
    Order your today by calling Kelli at the office 361-798-1530
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bad azz_preview.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	25137489

Good deal here...bump for a great company.

Comment

I cringe every time I see theses deals of the week. My garage looks like a foreverlast wear house.

Thankfully I already bought this last time it was on sale. One of these days I may actually take it out of the box.

Comment

Just ordered one. Thanks!

Comment

Bought one during deer season. Works good. Dang good deal for the $$.

Comment

Just placed my order

Comment

I bought one of these feeders on a group buy here on TBH a few years ago. Not sure if it was the EXACT manufacturer but sure looks the same. It’s a good little feeder but I think there were several of us that kinda figured there were some quirks and kinks that needed tweaking. I learned the trick to this feeder is to use the "damper" lever to essentially shut it "off" while traveling. If you don’t close it off, excessive amounts of corn will build up around the motor housing and choke the spinner so much that the motor wasn’t strong enough to dislodge.

Disclaimer; It still worked good for me and maybe the newer ones don’t have this issue. Well worth this price regardless. Just my .02 cents.

Comment

Crazy quick shipping! Thanks again!

Comment

Have the same one bought from a TBH member. Had to do some fab work as feeder would jam. Fuse would pop on DC outlet, after some fab work it works great.

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  I bought one of these feeders on a group buy here on TBH a few years ago. Not sure if it was the EXACT manufacturer but sure looks the same. It’s a good little feeder but I think there were several of us that kinda figured there were some quirks and kinks that needed tweaking. I learned the trick to this feeder is to use the "damper" lever to essentially shut it "off" while traveling. If you don’t close it off, excessive amounts of corn will build up around the motor housing and choke the spinner so much that the motor wasn’t strong enough to dislodge.

Disclaimer; It still worked good for me and maybe the newer ones don’t have this issue. Well worth this price regardless. Just my .02 cents.

Comment

Those were the feeders out of sealy/brookshire area.

Comment

Back button back button back button!!!!

Comment

I got one. I can’t wait to feed quail with it.

Comment

Got mine yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mine was setting on the porch when I got home today. Very fast shipping.

Comment

Working...
                            X