Green screen plumbers help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green screen plumbers help

So here's the issue... hot water nearest the hot water heater in the bathroom closest to the hot water heater works fine...kitchen hot water works fine....
    The problem... the hot water in the master bath takes forever to get hot, mostly luke warm if that...water pressure is fine all across the house. How do I get hot water faster to the master bath which is furthest from the hot water heater.???

Additional info.. hot water heater is maybe 6 yrs old. Energy star unit. All electric. Digital temp setting on the outside of the tank

Comment

Adjust the scald guard faucet in the shower

Comment

Instahot at master bathroom.

Buy biggest hot water heater there is and a larger pipe to master bath.

Turn up the water temp to the max.

Not a plumber so I may be way off.

Comment

The hot water to the master will cool in the pipes when not used . All that cooled off hot water has to be replaced with fresh heated water when called for . Since it is the farthest from the HW heater it just takes time to replace that cooled water . I think the only way to change the time would be to add a instant hw heater somewhere in the master or get large lines so water is changed faster . Neither would be cheap I don`t think

Comment

Todd-ty729 should be able to answer your question. Send him a pm

Comment

Circulation pump perhaps.

Comment

Hot water circulation system. $$$

Comment

the laundry room and master bath in my house share a wall and are furthest from the original HW heater. i added a second heater in the laundry to solve my problem. also, i usually only get 5-7 years out of one nomatter how nice it is

Comment

I have a hot water circulation system. Uses a small pump on top of the water heater that can be controlled from a timer and a thermostatic valve at each location you want instant hot water. Around $200 from Home Depot.

Comment

Working...
                    X