Go Spurs Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtread View Post
    They interviewed Bowen before the game and he talked about that. The friendly crowd and their support plus the familiar surroundings are huge factors. You could counter that and say that a true champion should overcome that. That's why I think this game 7 coming up will tell a lot about the Spurs....present and future.
    Future=RELOAD, win or lose. Have you seen the free agents available after this season and the Spurs have mad cap room.

Artest
    Iverson(wants a ring...BAD)
    Brand
    J. O'Neal

Comment

Oh gawd, here goes Steven AGAY Smith...oh my, he picks against the SPURS...YAWN.

Comment

Go Spurs

Comment

Who is this basketball wizard Stephen A Smith? Is he an ex-player? What are his credentials other than he's gay for hornets?

Comment

Pop is so much more talkative at his press conferences after a win....

Comment

Steven A. Smith...an idiot, racist and SPURS(or any team from Texas) hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Steven A. Smith...an idiot, racist and SPURS(or any team from Texas) hater.
                Thx! I just googled the dude and found out he's a sports columnist at the Philadelphia Enquirer (figures) and does ESPN stuff. He's the Skip Bayless of the NBA. Here is an interesting web site:

Comment

He has been on ESPN four a few years. He is good at picking a specific player and dogging them out in his own little way.....WHITE GUY.....everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    He has been on ESPN four a few years. He is good at picking a specific player and dogging them out in his own little way.....WHITE GUY.....everytime.

Yeah Mr. Enuciation loves Dirk

Comment

M-e-h-met.....Oh--------kuuur. I hate the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        These teams are so evenly matched , it all has to do with HOME court advantage

Whether it's the crowd noise , at home atmosphere, or timely called fouls , the road team has yet to garner a win.

There might be some kind of "jinx" or bad mojo at the LA / TX state line.

Each road team has forgotten how to play basketball in the 3rd Q and completely melted down

Ol' "Cheap Shot Bob" lowers the shoulder and takes out West.

Udoka comes off the pine to light N.O. up !!

Turning point was when N.O. lost it's cool early in the 3rd Q with 5 quick fouls and a Tech on West.

Credit SA with awesome hustle and staunch Defense.

SA is shooting lights out, and the Hornets are struggling with less than 40% from the field.

see ya Monday night for game 7

cb <*)))>{
                        cheap shot bob?

please

ginobili was looking to drive in and horry set a screen big deal..no elbow to his back ..west jumped like backwards right into horry's screen..

i have it recorded and am looking at the play as i speak

go back to tony and chandler ...tony is backing up and chandler sets a screen with his knee out and gets tony right up his @#2....

one of the main factors was udoka and they finally called paul's clearouts and offensive fouls ...samething goes for west....

and paul going into thomas...uncalled for...

Comment

Originally posted by ONESHOT_BRANDON View Post
                          cheap shot bob?

please

ginobili was looking to drive in and horry set a screen big deal..no elbow to his back ..west jumped like backwards right into horry's screen..

i have it recorded and am looking at the play as i speak

go back to tony and chandler ...tony is backing up and chandler sets a screen with his knee out and gets tony right up his @#2....

one of the main factors was udoka and they finally called paul's clearouts and offensive fouls ...samething goes for west....

and paul going into thomas...uncalled for...

isn't it past your bed time Junior ????

1st bell rings at 7:40 a.m.

"Now I lay me ...
                          down to sleep...
                          I pray the Lord ....
                          My soul to keep .....

FYI - I was making a "pun" off his nickname Big Shot Bob. Everyone knows how testy and physical the playoffs get.

Comment

Ahhhhhh....the winner tells jokes and the loser says "deal them ******* cards...."

They'll shoot West up and give him Advil and throw him in the hot tub....he'll be back Monday. It wasn't a cheap shot. I know because as good as the officiating was in this game....they would have called it!

Comment

woop. woop....

Comment

Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless are the worst people on TV.....PERIOD!!

Comment

Working...
                                X