Clear All

We are fixing to start this process at our place in Warrenton. Looks great

Comment

Looks awesome so far!

Comment

Looking good, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very, very nice. That concrete floor looks good enough to go with, just like you have it now. Are you going to do that or install flooring over it?

And that pic with you and the kids going to the pond is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            Very, very nice. That concrete floor looks good enough to go with, just like you have it now. Are you going to do that or install flooring over it?

And that pic with you and the kids going to the pond is awesome.

Thanks, the only thing that will be done to the floors past this point will be an additional coat of sealer once everything is finished. The last coat will be a higher gloss. All in all I think it will look good and cost us less than 1.30 a sq ft

Comment

time for tape and bed

Comment

tape bed and texture is complete, wife wanted smooth in main areas and we did a very light orange peel in bedrooms.

Comment

Wow! Looks awesome

Comment

Love seeing builds like this!! My wife retired from the Peaster ISD a year ago and that area is exploding!! The Barndominiums have gained so much popularity over that last few years and I would build one in a second!!

Not sure if you have kids but if they want to play FB the bond election failed for a stadium. I doubt it spells NO FB though...too many families moving in and of course..FB is King in Texas.

Anyway...congrats and enjoy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                      Love seeing builds like this!! My wife retired from the Peaster ISD a year ago and that area is exploding!! The Barndominiums have gained so much popularity over that last few years and I would build one in a second!!

Not sure if you have kids but if they want to play FB the bond election failed for a stadium. I doubt it spells NO FB though...too many families moving in and of course..FB is King in Texas.

Anyway...congrats and enjoy!!!!

Thanks, we love the Peaster area and yes it’s blowing up, I count 9 new neighborhoods coming in. I have two girls and love hs fb, I hope we can get a bond passed soon for a stadium.

Comment

Looking good. Not sure how I missed this before now. We should start building ours a little north of you in Poolville in 2-3 months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          Looking good. Not sure how I missed this before now. We should start building ours a little north of you in Poolville in 2-3 months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome welcome to the neighborhood, if you need any good subs I have a few I would recommend

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone3636 View Post
                            Awesome welcome to the neighborhood, if you need any good subs I have a few I would recommend

Thanks!

I’m in the process of taking bids right now so any info you can share would be great!

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Update pics

Comment

Been in mine since memorial day of last year. Love everything about. I highly recommend gutters.

Comment

Working...
                                X