Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is sad that people will act this just looking for attention or just looking to take advantage of someone. I am in the middle of dealing with someone almost just like. Makes up lies about everything to get what is wanted and then turns their back on everyone that helped to go right back to their same old worthless ways..........

Comment

At the end of the day we have seen what this group is made of.
      When you have as many members as the GS, you're going to have some bad. I've seen and read of the great things people on this site do for people in need.
      I had someone take time off of work to come help me out when I was stuck. I've made numerous transactions and been involved in several expresses and never had an issue.
      I've read many of the things that saltwater slick has written to my kids and discussed this whole ordeal with family.
      Regardless of this woman it really reinforced what I've known about this group. I have a new outlook on ticks.
      Thanks to all for making this the place it is, and saltwater slick your are really inspirational. Brandon, I hope you don't let this change you, many would be lucky to have you as a friend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Surprised she hasn’t deleted her Facebook page.

Comment

Comment

I have actually been duped by something like this before, in fact the whole community was and the person doing it received a lot of money. This was before gofund so it was the good old fashion fund raisers. I'm not sure what all happened to the person and didn't really care I did what made me feel good but I do know that Karma got to this person with a worst condition that what he was stating he had.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
              Surprised she hasn’t deleted her Facebook page.
              Why is people slamming her on that?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Judge not? NVM, enjoy the berating of a woman with probably serious issues most don't understand.

How about you do you for the day? I'd like one or two days to be bent and bitter before I start letting folks tell me what I should be doing next in reference to this issue. There is no shortage of advice of what "we should be doing" ....everybody is an expert.....so I think that part is handled. Meanwhile I'm gonna go kick a cat.....and hopefully a black panther.
                Last edited by Smart; 03-12-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  I was in an elevator this morning and Slayer was playing on the elevator radio. Times have changed.
                  Things have changed, not tht drastically. 80s heavy metal is now played on classic rock stations. Back then it was all deemed evil satan music. Now Ozzy songs are in commercials.

Comment

No words for this one, but like others have mentioned God has a plan, and good things will come out of this situation whether we know it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      How about you do you for the day? I'd like one or two days to be bent and bitter before I start letting folks tell me what I should be doing next in reference to this issue. There is no shortage of advice of what "we should be doing" so I think that part is handled....meanwhile I'm gonna go kick a cat.....and hopefully a black panther.

No kidding, it really ****** me off what she put Brandon through...For no apparent reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is my prayer for all of our TBH Green Screen brothers and sisters:

Taken from Romans written by the Great Apostle Paul in delivering the Word of the Gospel to the Gentiles... It applies today just as God's Word is eternal and ALWAYS speaks truth...

Rom 12:17 Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
                        Rom 12:18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men.
                        Rom 12:19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.
                        Rom 12:20 "BUT IF YOUR ENEMY IS HUNGRY, FEED HIM, AND IF HE IS THIRSTY, GIVE HIM A DRINK; FOR IN SO DOING YOU WILL HEAP BURNING COALS ON HIS HEAD."
                        Rom 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          How about you do you for the day? I'd like one or two days to be bent and bitter before I start letting folks tell me what I should be doing next in reference to this issue. There is no shortage of advice of what "we should be doing" so I think that part is handled....meanwhile I'm gonna go kick a cat.....and hopefully a black panther.
                          Are you referring to the moderator wanna be's?. I wanna kick a mountain lion. Are there any around where I live?

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                            Why is people slamming her on that?
                            No. Just one idiot couldn’t keep his typing fingers still. He had the right to remain silent, but he didn’t have the ability!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              No. Just one idiot couldn’t keep his typing fingers still. He had the right to remain silent, but he didn’t have the ability!!! j

Actually 2... and they are both GOFs[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Things have changed, not tht drastically. 80s heavy metal is now played on classic rock stations. Back then it was all deemed evil satan music. Now Ozzy songs are in commercials.

Very true

Comment

Working...
                                X