Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
    If 21 is good, 25 id better...
    Wheres the stopping point on it? 18 has been fine for years, until pussies started shooting people ......

100% spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
      Dang right. I was old enough to die in Vietnam but couldn't buy beer or even vote. Don't seem right to me.

If your old enough to die for this country you should be old enough to enjoy what it has to offer.

My opinion.
      That’s kind of always been my thinking too, they all come with some different levels of responsibility. In my opinion the highest responsibility is the military so I think if any of them are 21 it should be that.

Comment

People of Wal-Mart....Prolly run by some of them

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
          Look like ole trump is a sell out.
          is that a surprise?

Comment

Some of these shooters have been over 35. Should we make it over 30 but under 35 to buy a gun now, because someone at any age might shoot somebody. Yea, it's just that stupid, and I can't help those of you who fall for this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
              I’m not saying I disagree with what your saying but do you think the same thing in regards to alcohol?
              If someone is old enough to serve in the military, should they be able to drink?
              This has been stated for many years, I agreed with it in the 70's and it's still a subject to argue to this day!

Not sure what I think about this proposal to raise the age limit? One part of me thinks it "may" curtail future problems, but as an ex LEO I really know it won't!!

My military son has been taking out bad guys since he was 18 so I guess I just answered what I really meant to say......WON'T CHANGE A DAM THING, criminals and "nut cases" will find a way....sorry but true!!

Comment

If someone that is under 21 can't be trusted to buy a gun simply because of age, they certainly shouldn't be trusted with voting on who runs the country.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                  is that a surprise?
                  No... which is why I voted Libertarian.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    You can go fight for your country at 18 but not buy a shot gun or hunting rifle? That's absurd!
                    There are thousands of non-American soldiers fighting in our armed forces.
                    Fighting for a country that you can't vote in.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      There are thousands of non-American soldiers fighting in our armed forces.
                      Fighting for a country that you can't vote in.
                      They can be naturalized citizens at completion of basic training, if they apply. It is extended to their family’s in the form of expedited citizenship

So your argument sort of sucks

Comment

Does the 2nd amendment say anything about the age to buy a firearm ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                          Does the 2nd amendment say anything about the age to buy a firearm ?
                          No it doesn't. Therefore, there shouldn't be a law stating a minimum age.

Comment

Reported on another site that dicks just got handed the first age discrimination law suit on this. We will see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                              Reported on another site that dicks just got handed the first age discrimination law suit on this. We will see how it goes.
                              Good.

The law states 18 and they discriminate if they sell guns to only those 21 and over. I don't see how that's not cut and dry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                                Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Good.

The law states 18 and they discriminate if they sell guns to only those 21 and over. I don't see how that's not cut and dry.
                                They have bars that are for "older folks".
                                If you are not 25+ or 40+ then you can't get in.
                                They don't want the "sipring break crowd" so they age discriminate.

You'd think John Hayes 3rd would know better!

Comment

Working...
                                X