Bow blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow blinds

What’s the best bow blinds for the money?

I build my own... But if I had to buy one I like the Kirovman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I built my own as well, but as soon as they need to be replaced, I am leaning towards Krivomans...

Comment

Very easy answer. Krivoman! Might possibly last your entire hunting lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
          I build my own... But if I had to buy one I like the Kirovman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I built my own as well, but as soon as they need to be replaced, I am leaning towards Krivomans...
          Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
          Very easy answer. Krivoman! Might possibly last your entire hunting lifetime
          Make it 4 in a row

Comment

Thanks for the info. I’ll look into them.

Comment

The Maverick 6 shooter is the best bow blind for the money IMO

Comment

I can’t say its “the best” because i have not put my hands on them. But i am very interested in testing one out. At $399, its the same price as a new double bull or rhino popup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The ones Wal Mart put on clearance...lol. I got the primos xxl for 70$

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    The Maverick 6 shooter is the best bow blind for the money IMO
                    I wonder why

Originally posted by AntlerCollector
                    In all seriousness, I was asking because I'm an outfitter for Maverick Blinds

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
                      I wonder why

Well the OP’s question was best bow blind “for the $” and AC is giving his opinion. And he is spot on IMO.

First, Mitch is a great guy and there’s no doubt his blind is better quality in terms of the windows and door. Lord knows I love the Deerview windows but that wasn’t enough to justify the $400+ difference in overall cost IMO.

Several of the guys on our lease just bought 13 of the Mavericks on a group buy. Don’t get me wrong...we got a heck of a deal on them. In terms of “overall value”, I expect my Maverick to last the 20 years of it’s warranty. Heck, I won’t be around to need it any longer than that. [emoji23]

I also like the 2 piece design of the Maverick better for ease of transporting in the event you need to relocate it.
                      And....did I say they travel well? [emoji106]
                      Last edited by RascalArms; 03-01-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Krivoman. Maverick makes a good blind too, but they are not nearly as well-constructed as krivoman.

Comment

I have two of the Krivoman blinds that I wouldn't trade for anything. I do like the windows in the Mavericks as far as numbers, but you can always add windows to the Krivo if you wanted to. I just added two windows to my Krivos and now they have 5 shooting windows.

My answer would be Krivo's, but the Mavericks are nice also.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                            I can’t say its “the best” because i have not put my hands on them. But i am very interested in testing one out. At $399, its the same price as a new double bull or rhino popup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I saw one of these in Uvalde at Oasis Outback and although they are pretty nice, they seem just a little flimsy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                              Krivoman. Maverick makes a good blind too, but they are not nearly as well-constructed as krivoman.
                              This^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X