Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    dame esta madera o le daré la madera a tu esposa

While I admit I had to put that in the ole Googler....darn that’s funny brother [emoji38]

Comment

I hope one of these Spanish quotes gets anyone put in el enfriador.

Comment

Or just be a superintendent and its no questions asked ;D

Comment

on a house I was building i had a lady back her car up to the front porch. drove right over the yard. went into the house while the floor guys were installing the hardwood floors and starting loading up hardwoods.

the GC walked over to her and asked her what she was doing and i kid you not she never once understood why anything in the construction site that wasn't already installed wasn't hers for the taking. She saw boards sitting there, INSIDE the house, and by God she was going to load them up right in front of all the crews because why could she not? Most bizarre thing ever.

unrelated to your question but it made me think of the funny story.
          Last edited by Throwin Darts; 02-27-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
            on a house I was building i had a lady back her car up to the front porch. drove right over the yard. went into the house while the floor guys were installing the hardwood floors and starting loading up hardwoods.

the GC walked over to her and asked her what she was doing and i kid you not she never once understood why anything in the construction site that wasn't already installed wasn't hers for the taking. She saw boards sitting there, INSIDE the house, and by God she was going to load them up right in front of all the crews because why could she not? Most bizarre thing ever.

Doesn’t surprise me nowadays. That’s the “Ima get mines” attitude

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post

GC should have whupped her arse!

Comment

Working...
              X