Flu... who has had it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flu... who has had it?

I'm about 10 days into Type B. Feeling much better, just don't have any energy and my mind is still pretty foggy. Coughing some and head congested.

Curious how many have had it so far, how long it lasted, and did you get a flu shot this year? I did not get a flu shot.

I had it. Lasted about 10 days or so. Took longer to feel like doing anything other than laying around and watch tv. Would try and do things and just get weak. Felt helpless.

Did not get a flu shot.

Comment

had my flu shot and still got it for about 3 days, weak with headaches for about 3 more days

Comment

I have 3 in my house with it. I'm walking around with face mask, hand sanitizer, and Clorox wipes

Comment

I have it now, started running fever last night. Woke up with no fever & feeling great, but have trended down since breakfast.

10 days- sheesh I can’t be down that long

Comment

i had it knock me down the first weekend in January. came on fast and had me down and out for 4 days. then felt week, cloudy, sluggish for another 4-5 days after that.

Comment

Thought I was coming down with it last Saturday, turned into some type of stomach bug. That was bad enough.

Apple Cider Vinegar knocked it out pretty quick once I started taking it.

Comment

Just now feeling 100% after type A. About 5 days of serious fever and chest congestion then a week of nasty head congestion and draining. Still coughing up crud. Diagnosed 3 weeks ago today. No flu shot. Will in the future though.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Me, my wife and 2 kids had it. Have a baby as well and fortunately he didn't get it. Kids and I had a very minor case of it. Wife was hit hard for 2 wks.

She had a rough last 3 months. Bed rest for 3 wks prior to labor, C Section after that and then hit with Flu. Middle January she was finally back on her feet and going.

Comment

Never in my life but got my first flu shot this year so we'll see. That would be my luck.

Comment

The flu has taken more than 2500 lives in Texas this year alone

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                        The flu has taken more than 2500 lives in Texas this year alone
                        It has taken 2 of my cousins. One here in Texas and one in California.

Comment

Im on day 5 since starting tamaflu (spelling?). I went to the Dr fast and am back at work now. I never had much of a fever but had congestion, headache, and my entire body hurt like i was in a car accident. Still don't have much energy or an appetite but feeling better. On the plus side im already down 8lbs.

Comment

Wife and I got our flu shots yesterday. Haven’t had it yet, but did have a sinus infection at the beginning of January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a lot of people that have had it this year and swear by this combo right here. . Symptoms drastically reduced in couple of days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	26904238_10211335725689696_7436440116437894118_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	24529652

Comment

Working...
                              X