Smoking 6.5 Creedmoor Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoking 6.5 Creedmoor Deal

Smoking deal on 6.5 savage 10 heavy barrel at D***'s. It's on sale for $499.99 with 25% off entire purchase so It will be $374.99. Plus it comes with a $100 mail in rebate so the final will be $274.99 for a 6.5 savage model 10 with scope. My son bought me this a couple weeks ago and paid $540 on sale. The store in Humble has one. I just left there. Here is a pic of the rifle. Also all guns and ammo are included in 25% off except a couple gun brands.(browning's and sig's)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hogslayer78; 12-14-2017, 12:25 PM.

You aint kidding. Heck of a deal.

Comment

Dadgum it. I'm gonna go check the one on my way home. Just a different one last week but I like the savage better

Comment

heck of a deal!!!

This caliber is the new fad....so people will flock to buy this

Comment

Dang it. I just bought one yesterday at Cabela’s. It’s the Ruger American predator though.

Comment

Wow. That is a great deal.

Comment

SO the 25% off includes all sale items already on sale? Besides the few brands as you stated.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  heck of a deal!!!

This caliber is the new fad....so people will flock to buy this

Heck this would be a deal even if you salvaged everything except the action for a build it would be a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Harker Heights store has two. I just called and reserved one. That's to cheap to pass on.

Comment

Anyone know if this promotion is going on at the field and stream?

Comment

Federal Fusion was 50% off as well. Got some 243/270/308 at 10$ a box.

Plus a Savage 22-250

Comment

Online only a few are 25% off, how do you get the $100 rebate?

Comment

Don't look, don't look, don't look...

Comment

i can't seem to find that sale ad. Any of you guys have a link to it?

Comment

Working...
                              X