No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not today, but over the weekend I picked up an XDS in 9mm. I bought the Tagua 4-in-1 holster, but can't get used to it. Do y'all have any suggestions on a great IWB for this model?

Comment

Little surprise for the wife... She was happy.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
        Not today, but over the weekend I picked up an XDS in 9mm. I bought the Tagua 4-in-1 holster, but can't get used to it. Do y'all have any suggestions on a great IWB for this model?
        Check out http://aliengearholsters.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jlinville View Post

Inside the waistband hands down get in touch with Wildman on here... He makes Code-1032 holsters and they are very comfortable! You will not regret it

Comment

Dark Horse Arms. Ordered the Remington Model 700 in the .308 fully suppresses.

Comment

Picked up another 9 then traded it for a. 45. Like always it was a hell of a deal.

Comment

Fresh trijicons and Talon grips
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394571982.390037.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	24292621

Anyone put an Apex trigger kit on their shield yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                  How do you like the Talon grips?

Talon grips feel real good in my hand... And fit perfectly.. Only time will tell when/if they start to peel..

Comment

Waiting on my .450 bushmaster upper to get here tomorrow trying figure out what kind of sights I'm going to put on it. Then it'll be time to order my .458 socom upper... It's a stressful life

Comment

Just finished this build...BCM 16" Mid complete upper BCM BCG/CH Gunfighter Mod4, Larue 12" rail, Suppressed Tactical Solutions Lower...Geiselle SSA Trigger, Aimpoint Pro Red Dot, Magpul MBUS Pro buis....still need a couple more pieces on the rail for color and functionality....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looks good MOJO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                          Just finished this build...BCM 16" Mid complete upper BCM BCG/CH Gunfighter Mod4, Larue 12" rail, Suppressed Tactical Solutions Lower...Geiselle SSA Trigger, Aimpoint Pro Red Dot, Magpul MBUS Pro buis....still need a couple more pieces on the rail for color and functionality....

I really like that one

Comment

Picked up a Bodyguard yesterday. Cool little pocket gun. Bought a Shield 9 a couple of months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kankles View Post
                              Talon grips feel real good in my hand... And fit perfectly.. Only time will tell when/if they start to peel..
                              They look really good on it. Would like to hear your thought after a few weeks if you think about it.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394838159417.jpg
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	24292963Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394838174617.jpg
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	24292964

New Fnp tactical, Walther pps, Diamondback 300blk.

Comment

Working...
                                X