No announcement yet.

Taser hits loaded magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What town is this? Sad thing is everyone was put in danger and now the family will sue.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Took it right from my fingertips.

Primary guy did a stand up job!

I thought he said “I’m not going to tell you again” too many times.

But I’m no pro...

Comment

First time I watched I didn't realize the perp had drawn his gun when he got tazed. No sympathy from me here.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

But I’m no pro...
          I can agree with that.

I was watching the first time wondering, sooner or later you're gonna have to make that promise.

Guess what I meant was keeping bad guy where he did, radio communication regarding gun and cross fire, then communication with the other 2 and finally pistol to taser to pistol. Screw a holster drop and draw!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all got it all wrong he found the gun and wanted to turn it over to the mean police, he wasn’t doin nuffin, my baby was fixing to start clown college or maybe barber school til the po-lice shot him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              I can agree with that.

I was watching the first time wondering, sooner or later you're gonna have to make that promise.

Guess what I meant was keeping bad guy where he did, radio communication regarding gun and cross fire, then communication with the other 2 and finally pistol to taser to pistol. Screw a holster drop and draw!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My comment was tongue and cheek.

I agree completely with your assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                Are you in the reporting industry? Lol. I clicked link thinking that Tazer hitting mags caused the rounds to go off and see the suspect holding the gun shooting uncontrollable. Headlines get us to click and give ratings!!! Bad guy DRT! Officer good command presence. That officer on far left concerns me. He ran and never engaged suspect. His view or understanding what was going down may have been screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I was wondering if I missed where the tazer hit the gun also...…………...LMAO!!!! I was totally confused also.

Comment

That right there, is just one reason to stand for the Anthem

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    With the way the world works today they will be drug through the coals over what was an obviously justified shooting.

All 3 officers were already cleared, however I think the one on the left needs to do some soul searching. The suspect survived too.

Comment

To bad they didn't finish the job...

Comment

This video has been on social media for a LONG time. Lots of people who work with computer graphs for a living, including myself, have already offered up what really happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
                          This video has been on social media for a LONG time. Lots of people who work with computer graphs for a living, including myself, have already offered up what really happened.
                          What did really happen??? I'm interested.

Comment

But.......you're not able to tell us

Comment

Originally posted by BowCrazy View Post
                              What did really happen??? I'm interested.
                              me too ..

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

But I’m no pro...
                                I agree and thought the same thing.

What happened? Looks to me like he drew his gun, got tazed and punctured with multiple 9mm rounds, none of which were fired by the guy o the left. I'm not sure if the girl (dude?) on the right fired, but surely she did.
                                Last edited by Burnadell; 08-13-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X