No announcement yet.

Rage Fail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see the pic, but all I can do on a blame the broadhead thread is shake my head and nod...

Comment

People make rages way too difficult. Want to shoot a big a** mechanical BH? Well then shoot a heavy arrow with a good FOC out of a heavy poundage bow and there will be no problems I promise

Comment

Looks like a montec g5 to me. If you trail her another 800 yards you might start picking up a blood trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Was a kid pulling 33 pounds with a Mission Craze, gold tip warrior and a Kill Zone flying 218 FPS. Probably.
          Another readon the minimum poundage should not have been lowered from 40.

Comment

change heads if you don't like them, I have shot 5 deer with the 2 blades and have got them all, this year I tried the NAP Killzone on a doe and she went 40 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by LUCKY AGAIN View Post
              I have had extremely bad luck with the 3 blade rages.
              I have had extremely good luck with the 2 blade and hypodermics.
              I never tried the three blade but the two blade Rage broadhead have never failed me...this blood trail was about 2 feet the longest one this season was about 40 yards.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                Looks like a montec g5 to me. If you trail her another 800 yards you might start picking up a blood trail.
                This^^^^^

g5's are the sharpest blades on the market and leave the best blood trails......said no one ever. in all seriousness though....I have never used a three-bladed Rage. About eight years ago a guy I hunted with lost two deer with them. May have been the shot but.....that was enough for me to NOT ever try them out.

Comment

Originally posted by JPHunting View Post
                  Where you also able to determine the brand of bow and shaft used too? Haha I kid!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                  Come on guys--I was just funnin' and I don't know if it is a rage wound, or even a wound, but when you zoom in on it, it sure does look like a wound.

At least some of y'all got it---

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                    Come on guys--I was just funnin' and I don't know if it is a rage wound, or even a wound, but when you zoom in on it, it sure does look like a wound.

you have done stirred up the pot

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                      you have done stirred up the pot

No doubt!

Comment

This thread may get 30,000 hits. You started it.

Comment

Lol! You even stirred the minimum poundage group.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                            Wait, let me go get my popcorn.

Sent while sitting in the woods becoming one with nature.
                            Popcorn may not be enough for a "Rage fail" thread. It might take liquid libation

Comment

Same here. I understand that there were known issues with the 3-blade broadheads. There are some dead critters that would argue the effectiveness of their 2-blade broadheads though.

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                              I never tried the three blade but the two blade Rage broadhead have never failed me...this blood trail was about 2 feet the longest one this season was about 40 yards.

Comment

Ive used rage for many years without issue but I also shoot 560 grain arrows. Even the three blades have worked flawlessly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X