Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
    As well as King Encinal I believe!
    There is actually another ranch between the CJ and Georges place. I believe the peloncillo is on the back side. Encinals place doesn't border the ranch but is fairly close

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
      Lol glad I'm not the only one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I didn't know either. A Google stalker search shows that he is President of ExxonMobil. The "Images" tab shows him with some monster deer.

Comment

Hes been around awhile - pictures in Texas Trophy magazine and various contest - had a pasture at the Junco for years I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
          Ill be the one.....who is Jerry Wascom?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

My boss.

Mr. Dennis G. Wascom, also known as Jerry, is President of ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company. BIG deer hunter.
          Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
            My boss.

Mr. Dennis G. Wascom, also known as Jerry, is President of ExxonMobil Refining & Supply Company. BIG deer hunter.
            Les,

You work for ExxonMobil as well? We guide all of the quail hunts on ExxonMobil's ranch. Mr. Wascom is a super nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by zcole04 View Post
              Les,

You work for ExxonMobil as well? We guide all of the quail hunts on ExxonMobil's ranch. Mr. Wascom is a super nice guy.

Yes sir. But I don't make the ExxonMobil quail hunt list..
              Lesto!!

Comment

Yes sir. But I don't make the ExxonMobil quail hunt list..
                It is normally a pretty high flutin crowd. You work at the new campus in the Woodlands? The construction company I work for worked on that project. Incredible facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Tye View Post
                  There is actually another ranch between the CJ and Georges place. I believe the peloncillo is on the back side. Encinals place doesn't border the ranch but is fairly close
                  Wasn't sure just knew it was dang close.

Comment

My boss.

Mine too I still haven't got my invite to hunt on his ranch though.

Comment

Always wondered what his story was. Have seen his pictures for years in Los Cazadores with giant whitetails. Every year he post something always big.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        Always wondered what his story was. Have seen his pictures for years in Los Cazadores with giant whitetails. Every year he post something always big.
                        I think most of those are off Junco

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                          I think most of those are off Junco
                          He has hunted 4 different ranches I think in South Texas over the past. He has killed big deer off of all of them.

Comment

We were scoring my Junco 181 back in 2007 at the check in station. Jerry walked up and congratulated me on my deer. He started to walk away when someone mentioned that it was the biggest archery buck taken off the Junco to date. He turned around and said. "I need to start bowhunting". I got a chuckle out of that.

Comment

Another guy I always wondered about was an older gentleman named Alberto Salazar [ i think thats last name ] Takes a giant or two every year from Chapparal Ranch. Usuall has a floppy hat on .

Comment

Was he the guy that wanted the "million dollar tree" planted at the new exxon campus? I was just wondering.

Comment

Working...
                                X