We got OLD!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    It’s great! I fed them a bunch of Easter candy and sent them home. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha!

Good looking crew, sir

Comment

Good looking crew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great looking family.

Comment

Great looking family and Im looking forward to the days of having my own herd of grandkids. I finally have one and she is a blast! And by the way, there is only one person that looks old in that pic!

Also, which one of your girls is the one who popped another girl in her trash talking mouth during the basketball game? Right between the snotter and spitter if I remember correctly. That was a great story.

Comment

I only see one OLD one...you got a mouse in yer pocket?

Comment

I hear there is only one thing better than Grandkids.....Great grandkids!

We have 5 right now, and love every minute we get to see them. They make the reward for letting your kids live, so worthwhile!

Comment

Good looking bunch Curt.

Comment

Now that's a herd of kiddo's! Good looking family except for that old guy.

Comment

Lucky man, wish I could have had 4 or 5 kids at least...Have two great ones and I’m blessed, but just hope one of my kids has me 5 or 6 grandkids!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Great looking family and Im looking forward to the days of having my own herd of grandkids. I finally have one and she is a blast! And by the way, there is only one person that looks old in that pic!

Also, which one of your girls is the one who popped another girl in her trash talking mouth during the basketball game? Right between the snotter and spitter if I remember correctly. That was a great story.

Pink Dress is the enforcer.... Peyton or Paige ....can't ever remember which of them is which name even though I've asked the same question 3 times...

Great looking crew Curt! You are living proof that ugly daddies can have great looking kids and grandkids too... Good to see some testosterone in the grandkids after 4 girls on the kid level...

Comment

Blessed for sure.

>E

Comment

Great looking Family!! It’s a true statesman God made grandkids for us.

Comment

Congratulations. Soak it all in and don't blink.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Kristin, the left-most daughter in the pic, is who the original story was about. However, Paige (pink dress) had a similar issue last summer. All four could/can hoop pretty good.

Comment

Beautiful family Curt. You and Jen are blessed. Enjoy the Grandkids. They grow fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X